We are losing the finals to Lanka..for sure.

patriot

LOL..that was just to put an undeserving mod in check..who "warned" me for calling someone an ass.
:D Glad that I've had so much effect on you that you turn stupid in order to get back at me. Its a lovely feeling for me. BTW, call someone an ass, and I'll warn you again. :--D
Probably understood more cricket than you when i was wearing nappies.
GASP. You are the God of Cricket. :hail:
Have you ever backed up your claims or views..or just prefer farting from where you eat ?
I have to say you have a very generous mind. Assuming that everyone can fart from where they eat just because you can - now that is a quality of a guy who's got his head stuck up his ass. Isn't it? :D :D
Cricket makes best of the experts look silly..but they base their views on reasoning and a bit of history.
And you think you know more history than Mr. Wicket. :hysterical:
Learnt it from you Sire..the ICF way. Gang up and abuse someone who disagrees with the majority blinded fans..and warn him with a ban when he gets foul in retaliation.
Yeah, it's generally the policy of this site to ban people when they get foul and abusive, particularly without prior provocation (disagreement with others, even if you're the only one holding a certain opinion isn't a reason to start cursing and throwing profanity around). We've been extremely lenient with you though, yet you still keep whining about the moderation here as if you've been afflicted with perpetual PMS.

It's a bit hard to shut him up. The kid has the ego of CC, an understanding of cricket that's not far from the standard midwest-American's knowledge of the game and the energy of Arun Lal (when talking about vegetarian sausages and wildlife) when there's an opportunity to get on a soapbox and spew some ignorant drivel. All we can hope is that he wears his keyboard out soon while pounding on it madly and spewing this sort of rubbish.

It's a bit hard to shut him up. The kid has the ego of CC, an understanding of cricket that's not far from the standard midwest-American's knowledge of the game and the energy of Arun Lal (when talking about vegetarian sausages and wildlife) when there's an opportunity to get on a soapbox and spew some ignorant drivel. All we can hope is that he wears his keyboard out soon while pounding on it madly and spewing this sort of rubbish.
Sir does your play with words know no limits:adore::adore: with such experience i thnk we are unlucky engh to suppose that he has cpl of keyboards spare...

Should be private and would remain so, except that patriot already made public notice of it/his complaint in a previous thread in Cricket Talk where he was trying to publicly whine about graphic not warning zubin for that comment. :roll: If posts are reported, then they stay private. If the posters choose to bring those complaints into the open after that and discuss/argue over those in public, they're public fodder as far as I'm concerned.

It comes with a price. EMC takes your soul. If you really want it, it can be done! BTW Yoda, do note that very few of these members have been banned. This is hardly ICF1. Patriot received one warning a few months back when crossing the line in one of his posts, other than that we've not even given him any infractions. As for his abusive posts without provocation, I suggest reading the Freaks in Cricket thread and noting it starting to decline after his random shots at SRT fans.

Hehehe...you have no facts , logic to back up your supposed sensical talk..all you seem to excel in is turning into a rabid dog the moment someone mentions anything that belittles the midget choker. You'll seem him choking and gagging under lights at Premadasa tomorrow if we are chasing, the pitch will turn into a moon surface , he'll adjust and fidget is crotch a zillion times before each delivery, nod is head umpteen times and then surrender tamely as Lankans tighten the screws - seen it all mate.
Nah' date=' I've seen him abuse only when people provoke him. I could be wrong, but this is from the threads I have followed. Anyways, you can't deny that many of you guys act "Anal"ish anytime you read something that isn't glorifying SRT.[/quote'] Yoda, Forgive them will ya, please....they provide great comic relief by turning into hungry rabid dogs as you correctly point out any time the champion midget choker is shown up.:winky: Its blasmephous here to disagree /argue about anything that doesn't glorify SRT. Guys like Hit Wicket :winky:, Dommyk and other timepass mosquitos like Zubinpepsi, Lord..etc probably recite their cricketing lords mantra every morning rather than doing the Gayatri mantra or the Hanuman Chalisa. Anything against the little choker is reacted upon as an abuse to their family. Ridiculous to say the least. I seriously hope our team bats first tomorrow and a miracle happens like Natwest 2002 - nothing short of that will stop the rampaging Lankans. IN anycase I stand to gain - if we win(less than 0.01% chance) it makes my week. If we lose, I stand firmly vindicated.( not that SRT's final failure gatha in the last 10 years needs any mroe vindication)