No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI

Re: No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI Please Anbu, Don't say that. Dravid is not a selfish player and I have full faith in him. Whatever his decision would be, it is going to be the best for Indian cricket. At least we fans should have faith in our heroes!

Re: No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI

Please Anbu, Don't say that. Dravid is not a selfish player and I have full faith in him. Whatever his decision would be, it is going to be the best for Indian cricket. At least we fans should have faith in our heroes!
Really Chandan? Remember Dravid is the one who picked Sehwag for WC? Unforutnately, power has gone to Dravid's head. He is my favourite player but can't support him as the captain. He is not strong enough. I don't have any faith in him but hopefully he will prove me wrong since guruji is not around anymore - yeehaa! But then again he may start doing what Shastri wants.

Please Anbu, Don't say that. Dravid is not a selfish player and I have full faith in him. Whatever his decision would be, it is going to be the best for Indian cricket. At least we fans should have faith in our heroes!
Really Chandan? Remember Dravid is the one who picked Sehwag for WC? Unforutnately, power has gone to Dravid's head. He is my favourite player but can't support him as the captain. He is not strong enough. I don't have any faith in him but hopefully he will prove me wrong since guruji is not around anymore - yeehaa! But then again he may start doing what Shastri wants.
not supporting dravid here, but just letting u know, Dravid picking Sehwag isn't a selfish act, why would u call that selfish act? Captain are there for this stuff and hence he picked him... what happend, even Tendulkar used to pick Kambli everytime.. Ganguly got Zaheer, Yuvi, kaif..

Re: No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI Mark My words .I have written in this forum few days back that he will ditch Sachin and Sourav. He has purposely put pressure on Sachin by making him to bat in middle overs. If my knowledge about Dravid is correct Sachin will not be played in First Test If INDIA is winning the onedayers.

Mark My words .I have written in this forum few days back that he will ditch Sachin and Sourav. He has purposely put pressure on Sachin by making him to bat in middle overs. If my knowledge about Dravid is correct Sachin will not be played in First Test If INDIA is winning the onedayers.
And what knowledge is that? Where do you get such ridiculous theories from?

Re: No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI Every body who plays cricket understand him.He declared in Pakistan when Sachin was batting at 194.He was forced to do wicket keeping when his place was not there in O.D.I. Now he doesn't want vice captain jut in case. I may look out of mind just watch, I will be proved right.

Re: No SRT & SRG for Minnowdesh ODI wtf? @ forced to do wk when his place was not in Odi team???? he has been handy enuff for our ODI side.. whenever our batting has collapsed in Odi.. Dravid has helped stretch the score upto a decent one.. he is just not the wall of Test cricket, but also of ODI..