Should it always be the guy that moves out?

flamy

you clearly havent had many women then have you!
Mehhhh.... I am not sure that the forum can handle that discussion, however safe to say that the basic instinct of all women is pretty much the same. Your estimate of non-desi woemn is quite wrong and probably of desi women too.:giggle::giggle:

Mehhhh.... I am not sure that the forum can handle that discussion' date=' however safe to say that the basic instinct of all women is pretty much the same. Your estimate of non-desi woemn is quite wrong and probably of desi women too.:giggle::giggle:[/quote'] ok agreed that some things between desi and non desi women IS the same basic instinct being one of them but i suppose depending on the upbringing desi women have more morals than non desi going back the basic instinct bit, you know, i am aware that the Kama Sutra was invented in India! oh what wonderful history we have! :giggle:

ok agreed that some things between desi and non desi women IS the same basic instinct being one of them but i suppose depending on the upbringing desi women have more morals than non desi going back the basic instinct bit, you know, i am aware that the Kama Sutra was invented in India! oh what wonderful history we have! :giggle:
Come on CG, you know better than to bring in the moralistic bullshit. For every immoral non desi woman I can show you a desi one. Accept the fact that not just women but human beings all over the world are very similar. Love the KS, what is your fave position?:--D:--D

Come on CG, you know better than to bring in the moralistic bullshit. For every immoral non desi woman I can show you a desi one. Accept the fact that not just women but human beings all over the world are very similar. Love the KS, what is your fave position?:--D:--D
maybe! but i could also show you just as many women who do believe in having morals me being one! lol as for the KS bit thats for me to know and only MR CG to find out! :wink:

maybe! but i could also show you just as many women who do believe in having morals me being one! lol as for the KS bit thats for me to know and only MR CG to find out! :wink:
Open a seperate thread and we can discuss morals. I totally love subjects like this.

I thought u had an 8 yr old son? WTF is MR CG still doing or trying to "find out"?

i know 0 women who play sports.Its not a question of whether you can do it which obviously anyone can but do you? I've played cricket and tennis almost everyday in high school and undergrad and every weekend after that. Do you know any girl who does that?
charlotte edwards and the rest of her team! team india womens cricket need i name amore i would you like to go into womens raquet sports too? for the record i play cricket too so what if its in the park i can still hit a 6!! B->

Are you telling me that you played/play cricket regularly ? I am talking about an average person,not professionals. When i was a kid and was under pressure from my parents to study hard, i would always be jealous of the female species because they could always be a failure career wise and still be rich by getting married to someone who was successful.

Are you telling me that you played/play cricket regularly ? I am talking about an average person,not professionals. When i was a kid and was under pressure from my parents to study hard, i would always be jealous of the female species because they could always be a failure career wise and still be rich by getting married to someone who was successful.
kiddo you need to alk to someone on the receiving end of that! marrying a rich guy is not the way out women need to learn to stand up for themselves more and more! on the contrary my parents didnt concentrate on my studies but i was the one that wanted to study in the end i had to abandon my uni dreams and work from the age of 16 by gods grace i now have job that most graduates would find challenging and women who marry for money never find true happiness in their marriage whatever my hubby and i have today is by our hardwork because we both chose to stand on our 2 feet together to answer ur question no i didnt play cricket day in day out but beleive me given the opportunity i would have!! :icflove: honey i am the female species whose studies were never important but its up to us as women to make our lives work!

I have to say you are living in the stone age. Women are into all kinds of careers, yes some of them it up for the sake of raising a family, but your generalization is way off. Yes there are still many who are dumb (like many guys) and they do end up getting married off, not to always some one rich. In this day and age, I assume these days every family has a woman doc/MBA/engineer/... My sister is a doctor, my niece is a med student, my wife is an MBA, one of my cousins is a HR manager at multi-national in India, and the list goes on and on. Ofc this is in stark contrast to the earlier gen where most of my mom's female siblings and cousins were home makers.

I have to say you are living in the stone age. Women are into all kinds of careers, yes some of them it up for the sake of raising a family, but your generalization is way off. Yes there are still many who are dumb (like many guys) and they do end up getting married off, not to always some one rich. In this day and age, I assume these days every family has a woman doc/MBA/engineer/... My sister is a doctor, my niece is a med student, my wife is an MBA, one of my cousins is a HR manager at multi-national in India, and the list goes on and on. Ofc this is in stark contrast to the earlier gen where most of my mom's female siblings and cousins were home makers.
I think in urban india women are more career oriented than in America. Seriously, that has been experience so far. I have already met more than few "OMG i would like to get married and take care of my hubby!!!11one1!eleventy!!!" . :blink::blink:

Why is it always that the guy has to move out when a couple divorce? An aquaintance of mine had his wife leave him but he is the one who has to move out. :dontknow:
If I had to chose between a). moving out or b). Be stubborn and witness all the drama that goes with such a situation...I would chose option a) 10/10 times.