Should it always be the guy that moves out?

flamy

Why is it always that the guy has to move out when a couple divorce? An aquaintance of mine had his wife leave him but he is the one who has to move out. :dontknow:
it depends on the circumstances i.e who's name the house is in etc do they have kids! see the thing is where she has asked him to either move or be removed there's a good chance she may have experienced or accused him of domestic violence! in which case the police normally remove the guy

I am not being a machoist but being a cricket lover and being someone who loves playing the game more than watching it, i cannot really wish being born as a female. I also play tennis, badminton, pool, bowling and thinking about taking up racquet ball regularly and all those are played by girls often too but my love for cricket is so much bigger than all those put together. oh and the fact that i can sleep around and not looked down upon (rather being looked up) is a small plus too.

I am not being a machoist but being a cricket lover and being someone who loves playing the game more than watching it, i cannot really wish being born as a female. I also play tennis, badminton, pool, bowling and thinking about taking up racquet ball regularly and all those are played by girls often too but my love for cricket is so much bigger than all those put together. oh and the fact that i can sleep around and not looked down upon (rather being looked up) is a small plus too.
u do realise us women can do that too! apart from ur final point of course we have a little more pride in our selves anyway this thread isnt about men vs women u need to start a sep one for that

Lot of petite tussles going on nowadays. That punter guy in the CC forum is such a stress reliever:eyedance: and this thread looks like a potential men vs. women rant. Sad that there are not many women on this forum but in CG auntie I trust, she should be an handful to most of the guys here. So please please don't end this thread and let it grow. Hopefully I will have something interesting to read tomorrow. Till then :ciao: Keep tussling :poink:

u do realise us women can do that too! apart from ur final point of course we have a little more pride in our selves anyway this thread isnt about men vs women u need to start a sep one for that
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I have four words for you "Sex and the city".

we are desi gals!! we dont sex in city only at home with our hubbys! (i should hope so) carrie bradshaw hai hai!!
What is this desi, non desi business? :dontknow::dontknow: All women all around the world are exactly the same. I should know.:--D