Should it always be the guy that moves out?

flamy

I have to say you are living in the stone age. Women are into all kinds of careers, yes some of them it up for the sake of raising a family, but your generalization is way off. Yes there are still many who are dumb (like many guys) and they do end up getting married off, not to always some one rich. In this day and age, I assume these days every family has a woman doc/MBA/engineer/... My sister is a doctor, my niece is a med student, my wife is an MBA, one of my cousins is a HR manager at multi-national in India, and the list goes on and on. Ofc this is in stark contrast to the earlier gen where most of my mom's female siblings and cousins were home makers.
Reading comprehension FTW!!

Well you were saying that parents don't care if their daughters studied or not' date=' I am saying that is not true anymore.[/quote'] I said when i was a kid i had the notion that girls didn't have to study hard as they always had a backup. I wouldn't know whether parents actually cared because i never had a sister or a female cousin in my same age group. Since someone mentioned that being born as a girl holds some advantages, i was just saying what i thought on that subject when i was a kid.

we are desi gals!! we dont sex in city only at home with our hubbys! (i should hope so) carrie bradshaw hai hai!!
ok ok, keeping within ur moral boundaries, what would u say about the growing number of notches on the bedposts of unmarried desi women?

It's not always the guy that moves out. There are two cases in my family where the woman was the one who moved. One moved back to her parents for a period before getting a place for her and the kids. She is now happily married to a guy who doesn't cheat on her and who gets along great with her kids. The other one got a new job in a new town and moved on with her life as a single woman.

It's not always the guy that moves out. There are two cases in my family where the woman was the one who moved. One moved back to her parents for a period before getting a place for her and the kids. She is now happily married to a guy who doesn't cheat on her and who gets along great with her kids. The other one got a new job in a new town and moved on with her life as a single woman.
exactly!! so much of this is very circumstantial but flamy it seems ur friend may have had the police involved if he was (to put it politely) asked to move!!