Whatmore calls it quits ! Next Indian coach ?

Re: Whatmore calls it quits ! Next Indian coach ?

Thats not what your mom said when she was on her hands and knees last night. Now take it like a little boy that you are and shut up!
coverpoint, consider this a warning. Such language against fellow posters will not be tolerated. Since this is your first transgression & u are fairly new, i thought i'll let u know. Please dont indulge in such behavior in the future. Feel free to make your points attacking the message, not the messenger.

Thats not what your mom said when she was on her hands and knees last night. Now take it like a little boy that you are and shut up!
coverpoint, consider this a warning. Such language against fellow posters will not be tolerated. Since this is your first transgression & u are fairly new, i thought i'll let u know. Please dont indulge in such behavior in the future. Feel free to make your points attacking the message, not the messenger.
Am I to understand that calling someone an Idiot for no reason at all is ok? I had shared an opinion on my post without attacking anyone. This guy responds back with two posts basically attacking me for no reason. Let me know if that is an acceptable behavior on this board. As a rule I dont make any personal attacks on posters unless provoked. In this case I feel I was attacked by Anakin for no reason. Let him apologize for his post and I will delete mine.

Re: Whatmore calls it quits ! Next Indian coach ? Well when you keep posting rubbish everywhere you're an idiot, too bad I didn't realize you are too stupid to get that :wall: I've ignored most of your baseless idiotic rants anyways, but it's everywhere. And I couldn't care any less what you write about my mom, as if that's a very intelligent insult :lol:

He called you an idiot ...you call him an idiot.Why go where you are not supposed to ? Would you be willing to read nonsense against your loved ones who have nothing to do with this. Grow up!
My friend, Once you get down in the gutter then the level of trash cant be measured. No I would not like to read nonsense against anyone but I would not go out and make unprovoked attacks either. Can you think of a good reason to call someone an idiot out of the blue no matter they may or maynot agree with the post? I wasnt attacking anyone. If this is a bannable offense I would suggest that the mods go right ahead and ban me. I agree with Veer that no warning sharning is needed. If the mods do care they would ask the question why no one posted to question this idiot anakin on his unprovoked attack. If he did not like my post he can easily ignore it (Like I do to a lot of his posts).

Keep the families out of it coverpoint ....they can't come here to defend themselves.You have a problem with a person ...deal with that person .
i will let it rest. I dont regret saying what I said since he provoked this out of nowhere. Hopefully next time if someone doesnt like my opinion they will respond on the merits or ignore.

He called you an idiot ...you call him an idiot.Why go where you are not supposed to ? Would you be willing to read nonsense against your loved ones who have nothing to do with this. Grow up!
My friend, Once you get down in the gutter then the level of trash cant be measured. No I would not like to read nonsense against anyone but I would not go out and make unprovoked attacks either. Can you think of a good reason to call someone an idiot out of the blue no matter they may or maynot agree with the post? I wasnt attacking anyone. If this is a bannable offense I would suggest that the mods go right ahead and ban me. I agree with Veer that no warning sharning is needed. If the mods do care they would ask the question why no one posted to question this idiot anakin on his unprovoked attack. If he did not like my post he can easily ignore it (Like I do to a lot of his posts).
coverpoint i take it that u have not posted in MBs before. If u really are a regular MB poster, u should know fool/idiot type of insults arent that uncommon, tho, we dont approve of it. Deal such petty insults with petty insults. We could moderate every such petty insult here. It will only make us more school masterly. Anakin lost his cool agreed, but your reaction is totally OTT. To put it in real life terms, this is like shooting down someone who spit on your coat, to express his frustration. Anyways, its not like i banned u or anything, just gave u a warning, which is the least any moderator would do, reading such a post, its context not withstanding.

Whatmore quits as Bangladesh coach Cricinfo staff April 20, 2007 Dav Whatmore has stepped down as Bangladesh's coach, deciding against renewing his contract which expires at the end of the month. Earlier this month, Whatmore expressed his interest in coaching India following Greg Chappell's resignation in the aftermath of India's quick exit from the World Cup. Whatmore's comments didn't go down well with the Bangladesh Cricket Board, which stated that it could affect the morale of the team. He has, however, agreed to remain in charge until the end of May, to allow the BCB to find and appoint his successor and also to guide the side through the Test and one-day series at home to India. Whatmore, 53, took over as Bangladesh's coach in 2003. Gradually, he led them to a number of successes that point to an encouraging future for a side who have struggled to rid themselves of their label as minnows and underdogs. They beat both India and South Africa in the current World Cup and there is little doubt that he has given the side credibility and a real hope for the future.
I don't think he would have done this had the Indian job not been available. He is implicitly declaring his intent by making this move. By staying on the for Indian tour; he will be giving himself a chance not only to see his future cadres in action, but to discuss terms with head honchos of Indian cricket. I think his appointment as India's coach for the next 3 years has become inevitable.
I hope not. I don't think he is as good as he & BCCI thinks. I would much rather have an INDIAN coach. We can then lay upon him when India doesn't do well. :hic: