Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

Doesn't make any sense. Are you saying converting to islam made her (or her ancestors) beautiful ? Beauty is a function of genes and genes are a function of origin' date=' not religion.[/quote'] that's why i said non-converts. the original descendants of the moghuls, who are basically persians, are who i'm referring to as hot :woot:

I guess different races have diff ways to define morality... American girls in general don't consider virginity to be sacred.... they believe in sexual freedom -- now this could be right or wrong based on your point of view and values and culture you have grown up with....not necessarily right or wrong... I can say from my personal experience.... American born Indian girls usually takes the conservative approach when it comes to sex as compared to average American girls

I guess different races have diff ways to define morality... American girls in general don't consider virginity to be sacred.... they believe in sexual freedom -- now this could be right or wrong based on your point of view and values and culture you have grown up with....not necessarily right or wrong... I can say from my personal experience.... American born Indian girls usually takes the conservative approach when it comes to sex as compared to average American girls
tui ki approach neis?