Home page issue..

Dinx - the Jinx

Dont know where to post this. So I created this thread to get expert help.. For the last 1 week or so, when I login into ICF, the home page looks somwthing like this... 23k58g.jpg First I thought there is some revamp going on in terms of layout and I ignore it. Its been a week now and still I'm seeing the samething. So I thought may be only I'm experiencing this. Could it be because my browser doesnt support something latest that been done on ICF? Do I need to add a plug in or upgrade my browser version? Please help...

Domaink....It is not working . Nothing happens when I press the print screen button.
Lol. Nothings supposed to happen. It just takes a copy of your screen. So Paste it in paint or MS word or wherever you wanna paste it to.
That's right. The Print Screen button copies the screen shot to the clip board- its like Ctri+ C (copy command of MS word). You will have to use an external image editor to save it to the hard disk. The most common and basic image editor is MS Paint (Start->Programs->Accessories -> Paint). Open a new document in MS paint and use Ctrl+V to paste the screen shot in it. Then use save as to save the image. JPEG is always a better option than BMP (default of MS paint). Hope that helps.:two_thumbs_up: