This is a crisis! We need this man back.

Mr. Wicket

If you are serious, then I do concur what you have to say. Agarkar does leak runs but he is an excellent outfielder and carries the knack of giving us breakthroughs. If we can bring Nehra back, then I say Aggy is few notches ahead of Nehra and should be in the reckoning for ODI's (esp out of subcontinent tours).

If you are serious' date=' then I do concur what you have to say. Agarkar does leak runs but he is an excellent outfielder and carries the knack of giving us breakthroughs. [b']If we can bring Nehra back, then I say Aggy is few notches ahead of Nehra and should be in the reckoning for ODI's (esp out of subcontinent tours).
Completely agree with you.

As per my understanding, you must have been really sick of watching IS, RP bleed runs in every game in shorter formats for you to consider Aggy back in the reckoning. I rather carry bowlers who can provide us breakthroughs even if that means they get bit of stick. We have part timers to stop the run flow, but currently our part timers are used to provide us breakthroughs and that is when you know something is very ***ing wrong with our mainstream bowlers.

:embarassed: er, I actually haven't watched much lately. Saw only bits and pieces from the India/NZ game (in SL), and some of the ODIous series in England, and the only thing I've seen almost entirely was the India/SL final. Been watching moar baseball. (Sox killed the Orioles today, was 4-0 with 1 out in the 2nd inning!)
Where is Sreesanth? Is he still injured?
Yes let the nautanki Sreesanth also be tried now. Anyways all the fast bowlers are failing and we need some backup. MRF Pace Academy kya kar raha hai. Why are they not creating fast bowlers. Even RP, Nehra, Sreesanth etc. are old ones and I have hardly seen any upcoming fast bowlers. I have never heard of any upcoming Indian fast bowler except the big hype Atul Sharma.
Yes let the nautanki Sreesanth also be tried now. Anyways all the fast bowlers are failing and we need some backup. MRF Pace Academy kya kar raha hai. Why are they not creating fast bowlers. Even RP, Nehra, Sreesanth etc. are old ones and I have hardly seen any upcoming fast bowlers. I have never heard of any upcoming Indian fast bowler except the big hype Atul Sharma.
Didn't BCCI and MRF pace academy fall out?
It wasn't in jest. For once.
I agree to some extent. I do not see the present bowlers any better than Sir Eggy. Waise bhi jab baaki sab ko chance de diya hai then why should Sir Eggy be behind. Let him also be given one chance. Agar Kuruvilla khel raha hai to use bhi ek chance de dena chahiye. :giggle: And one more person deserves one more chance. Munaf Patel. I still believe that Munaf Patel is a far better bowler but the problem is that Dadaji is one of the laziest bowlers I have seen. He seems to be sleeping while bowling. If he gives his full effort I am sure he can surely perform a lot better.
Didn't BCCI and MRF pace academy fall out?
I dont know about the BCCI and MRF academy fallout. Maybe it is but I am not sure. Actually my main worry is about the upcoming set of fast bowlers more than our present ones. As a country, we want Indian cricket team to dominate world cricket for the next decade like the Aussies did in the last decade. But for dominanting world cricket we have to be good in every field including fast bowling. And surprisingly we do not have upcoming fast bowlers at all. We have seen almost all the domestic bowlers in the IPL and there was not a single fast bowler there. All of them were medium pacers and the fastest and the best bowlers were old ones like Nehra and RP. I think something has to be done urgently to bring out fast bowlers. If needed run competitons or do anything for bringing out fast bowlers. We need QUALITY and FAST bowlers immediately. :nervous: