Wanted

Texy

Salman Khan's latest... I really liked it....I would give it 2.5/5 The twist in the end was awesome! Salman's presence in every scene is very well done.... supporting role by Vinod Khanna, Inder Kumar, Ayesha (fat) Takia
Because of guys like you we have all these anorexic girls nowadays. :whack:

Guest gaurav_indian
Salman Khan's latest... I really liked it....I would give it 2.5/5 The twist in the end was awesome! Salman's presence in every scene is very well done.... supporting role by Vinod Khanna, Inder Kumar, Ayesha (fat) Takia
Better than your Shruti Hassan :finger:

:agree: ayesha takia looks like she has lost weight in this movie but either i think she's really pretty size zero with no curves?? no thanks!

kamaal kar raha hai yaar really liked it, phir bhi 2.5 ayesha's got better since the "sunday" days

Yes I thunked that- youve got high standards! Good film then eh? I havent seen a good indian film in ages I do like the gaana in that film- 'love me ' :dance: Salman is how much older than Ayesha Takia? I only ever seen her in a film called dor which was quite good.

I heard she got rid of the silicons??
I don't think those are silicons.... natural stuff hence not perfectly round but way too big for the screen.. she will never be able to do any stunt like other actresses, she can never be as fit and pretty soon gravity will take over. Mahek Chahal on the other hand looked pretty hot in the movie...too bad she can't act and probably slept with numerous directors to get this role.

I don't think those are silicons.... natural stuff hence not perfectly round but way too big for the screen.. she will never be able to do any stunt like other actresses, she can never be as fit and pretty soon gravity will take over. Mahek Chahal on the other hand looked pretty hot in the movie...too bad she can't act and probably slept with numerous directors to get this role.
She did undergo breast enhancement. I read somewhere that her shoulders hurt due to those enormous jugs :cantstop:

She did undergo breast enhancement. I read somewhere that her shoulders hurt due to those enormous jugs :cantstop:
Oh yeah, he did. They don't grow like that over night.

Ayesha needs breast reduction.... seriously....
Ayesha became famous for her jugs itself when she came to Bollywood. I like her jugs more than her acting. I dont know why would she reduce her jugs when that has helped her becoming famous. However, she never exposed enough in any film as I heard her mom forbade her to do so. She is married now and I dont think she will ever expose in any film in her life.:((