Wanted

Texy

Does North India has any film industry? :hmmmm2:
You think ballywood is made in La-Wh0r3 ? P.S: Anything over Karnataka/AP is NORTH INDIA ..you illiterate idli muncher :poink: :icflove:

That's right. Typical bambis. Lost and aimless and having no direction.
We don't need direction beetch :thefinger:. We create our own way or its the highway :proud:

Listen you southie, don't argue with me :poink: :((
Despite me being hurt by your Southie comments, :nono: no one makes fun of Sachin's team. That said, DC did pwn though. :woot: :hail: nikred for sticking with one team unlike myself. --- Regarding the OP, I personally thought Pokiri was good. It was entertaining, which was its purpose. I've seen bits and pieces of Pokkiri and didn't like it. I've never been a fan of Salman Khan so I probably won't care to watch Wanted. :P :-/

Despite me being hurt by your Southie comments, :nono: no one makes fun of Sachin's team. That said, DC did pwn though. :woot: :hail: nikred for sticking with one team unlike myself. --- Regarding the OP, I personally thought Pokiri was good. It was entertaining, which was its purpose. I've seen bits and pieces of Pokkiri and didn't like it. I've never been a fan of Salman Khan so I probably won't care to watch Wanted. :P :-/
:hatsoff: No matter what will always support Hyderabad and India. :dc: :isalute: Coming to the movie Pokiri >>>>>>>> Wanted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokkiri :--D