India face Gambhir fitness dilemma

Aadhavzone

Well he captained the U-19 team and led them to victory. He must have played against a lot of up and coming players from other countries who will play at some point. He done well for Board Presidents XI vs Australia, scoring a ton. He got picked for the SL tour and played as an opener and did OK, not spectacularly well, but it wasn't bad either. Since then he was awesome towards the end of last years domestic season, so he deserves a chance at some point. I haven't seen much of Nayar, how good are his medium pacers? Because Virat can't roll him arm too

What is it that you guys from CSK have against Kohli? The other day i remember dina arguing about his place in the side during the final. I have been keeping tabs on this lad since the U-19 WC last year, he recently smashed a 100 in the Emerging Players Tourney down under helping us clinch the Title. I remember he scored a 100 against the Australians last October, playing for the BPXI, he scored a 190 odd in a Md Nissar Game, whats more remember how well he performed in the SL ODI Series last August, when we missed both Sachin and Sehwag, the ease in which he handled Mendis and Murali in the first game was great to see. He is defn one for the Future.

What is it that you guys from CSK have against Kohli? The other day i remember dina arguing about his place in the side during the final. I have been keeping tabs on this lad since the U-19 WC last year, he recently smashed a 100 in the Emerging Players Tourney down under helping us clinch the Title.
you are clearly mistaken mate, it doesn't mean that we are CSK or any, then why we press on A Nayar! :winky: Bcoz A Nayar was so effective in big stage than V Kholi! anyway all the best to anyone who gets a chance, but i feel A Nayar is best!
you are clearly mistaken mate, it doesn't mean that we are CSK or any, then why we press on A Nayar! :winky: Bcoz A Nayar was so effective in big stage than V Kholi! anyway all the best to anyone who gets a chance, but i feel A Nayar is best!
Nothing against Nayar, but what Big Stage?