Do you have an income outside your main job ?

Sachinism

Does anyone do anything else on the side for extra income? I used to and will do again sell Sheesha tobacco. Used to keep me going while times were hard. Been hustlin' England and Pak fans with cricket match tickets. Good monies on the black market. But if you wanna really get paid, India matches is where its at, ticket prizes are ridiculous when India are playing.

Does anyone do anything else on the side for extra income? I used to and will do again sell Sheesha tobacco. Used to keep me going while times were hard. Been hustlin' England and Pak fans with cricket match tickets. Good monies on the black market. But if you wanna really get paid, India matches is where its at, ticket prizes are ridiculous when India are playing.
now i know where to go to for a good pay part time job

Nope. All the tech support' date=' unlocking phones, etc I do, I do for free since its mostly friends or family or extended friends/family....[/quote'] I used to do phone unlocking, charging people £2 :giggle: Now I have no idea on how to do it. Before was using some application where you enter the IMEI and produces some codes and you have to try them, but you only have 4-5 chances before the phone locks haha