Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

Desi Cartman

..humare paas rajMA hain :hehe: P.S: Stolen from MTV spoofs :giggle:
QuickGunMurugun-2009.jpg Karambhoomi mera aangan, Terrace mera yeh neel gagan, Ee poora duniya mera Watan, My name is Murugan........QuickGun Murugan !!!Mind it! If You are Lightening and Thunder, I am 250 Volt Current, I say... Mind it... :hysterical:

QuickGunMurugun-2009.jpg Karambhoomi mera aangan, Terrace mera yeh neel gagan, Ee poora duniya mera Watan, My name is Murugan........QuickGun Murugan !!!Mind it! If You are Lightening and Thunder, I am 250 Volt Current, I say... Mind it... :hysterical:
LEGEND! :hail: :hysterical::hysterical:

Dravid ian
Accroding to wiki. Dravid is a surname found in the Deshastha Brahmin community in the states of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka of India. The Dravids are believed to be Tamil Brahmins from Southernmost parts of India, who migrated to the northern kingdoms in western and central parts of India sometime in/before 18th century. Since they came from land known then as 'Dravida' region, they took this surname while settling in Maharashtra. :hatsoff:

Accroding to wiki. Dravid is a surname found in the Deshastha Brahmin community in the states of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka of India. The Dravids are believed to be Tamil Brahmins from Southernmost parts of India, who migrated to the northern kingdoms in western and central parts of India sometime in/before 18th century. Since they came from land known then as 'Dravida' region, they took this surname while settling in Maharashtra. :hatsoff:
:wacko:

Sorry to go off topic, but a new study seems to indicate a divide. It seems there are no clear answers on the debate as of now : http://www.hindu.com/seta/2009/09/24/stories/2009092450091300.htm

The study found the groups (seen today) that emerged from the two ancient populations have distinct genetic affinity. “The populations (groups) that emerged from ANI show 40-80 per cent genetic affinity to European population. “But the populations that emerged from ASI don’t show any affinity to any population outside India,” said Dr. Kumarasamy Thangaraj, Senior Scientist at CCMB, and one of the authors of the paper. “The Hyshi and Ao Nage population from north-east India show genetic affinity to the Chinese.” The indigenous population seen in the Andamans have more affinity to the ASI. “Otherwise, they have no relationship with any other population anywhere in the world,” said Dr. Thangaraj.