I will give him bad words

Gambit

Gujju Beats all Wife calls Husband - Parveen Bhai
Stop spreading anti-gujju propaganda on ICF :poink:. Warna tujhe chai pe bula kar snakes khila unga :boffing: One of my tamil friend says "stupid of the rascal of the idiot" whenever I piss him off :hysterical:

Gults use Rape a lot.....i was like WTF wen i heard it for the time :D ....Mallus r the funniest ! Oto (auto) , Gelf (Gulf),Andy (Aunty),Ungle (Uncle),Zimble (Simple) the list goes on...add ur ones :D
Add Nerse(Nurse), Yearthcock (Earthquake), Omblitude (Amplitude) etc.

our Accounts teacher was from TN. A student once asked her to help her with a problem which was something like "MNA were partners in a firm, M told N that A is not working hard enough then MN and A decided to break up the partnership .........." Of course the poor teacher didnt realize for few mins that the student just wanted her say MN & A few times but she did realized it, she threw the book at him. TBH it wasnt funny.

Gults use Rape a lot.....i was like WTF wen i heard it for the time :D ....Mallus r the funniest ! Oto (auto) , Gelf (Gulf),Andy (Aunty),Ungle (Uncle),Zimble (Simple) the list goes on...add ur ones :D
Its Rapu not rape. Rapu means tomorrow. But we tend to make it "rape" when talking fast. :P But that's just telugu not funny english. :nono: