I will give him bad words

Gambit

:WTF: Once my south Indian mate wanted to say "give me the lighter, I will keep it in my back pocket" .. unfortunately in Hindi he said "idhar de lighte, mein ise peeche ***** mein rakh lunga"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That would be some ass on fire.:hysterical:

What Chennai lingo? That aint no Chennai slang.. That’s just someone with a warped knowledge of the English grammar messing bout… I’ve lived in Madras for 22 years and not once have I come across anyone saying that. :hitler:

I love this Chennai lingo for 'I will abuse him'/'Usko saala gaali doonga' :hysterical:
:WTF: Once my south Indian mate wanted to say "give me the lighter, I will keep it in my back pocket" .. unfortunately in Hindi he said "idhar de lighte, mein ise peeche ***** mein rakh lunga"
What Chennai lingo? That aint no Chennai slang.. That’s just someone with a warped knowledge of the English grammar messing bout… I’ve lived in Madras for 22 years and not once have I come across anyone saying that. :hitler:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: