The donkeys lead by the tribal Afretard will abuse tomorrow.

patriot

In BIG matches -Afretard usually gets a bout of verbal diarrhea even on the field - I remember how the donkey lead and Toffee Kumar gave a abusive send off to both Sehwag and especially SRT in that epic walloping in 2003. With the stupid sex controversy - won't be surprised if the jaahil donkeys will be out in full force trying to be very cheeky. Afretard will do well to know his abba, Gauty is fit and raring to go. :whack:

In BIG matches -Afretard usually gets a bout of verbal diarrhea even on the field - I remember how the donkey lead and Toffee Kumar gave a abusive send off to both Sehwag and especially SRT in that epic walloping in 2003. With the stupid sex controversy - won't be surprised if the jaahil donkeys will be out in full force trying to be very cheeky. Afretard will do well to know his abba, Gauty is fit and raring to go. :whack:
I like the bolded line :haha::haha: I think the youngsters in Indian team are well capable of replying to abuses. especially likes of gambhir, raina, harbhajan, yousuf, ishant, praveen kumar(if he plays)..they are good at --->:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: but u r right...abuse or bad words against sachin is unacceptable...

Our players haven't been doing much talking. All they have implied is they are looking forward to the game against India. You guys can pretend as much as you want that "it's not a big match, we don't care and bla bla" but India vs Pakistan in ICC tournaments are always big clash. As far as donkeys are concerned, don't forget Nehra and Bhajji will be on the field too. Lets see this time if Nehra will abuse his own captain behind the stumps just like the last time and bhajji wlil slap one of his rockstars. :winky:

Please don't abuse...... the donkey

I request mods to delete all the threads started by Patriot.He scares the hell out of me.Well to any Pakistani posters,consider this as an apolagy on the behalf of all the Indians here for calling Pakistani cricketers donkeys.We are sorry.The thread starter is an immature fellow. No harm in keeping a little bit of respect for the opposition players and humility. PS: I need to sleep peacefully at night.Such threads are night mares. Please guys just stop this!

I request mods to delete all the threads started by Patriot.He scares the hell out of me.Well to any Pakistani posters,consider this as an apolagy on the behalf of all the Indians here for calling Pakistani cricketers donkeys.We are sorry.The thread starter is an immature fellow. No harm in keeping a little bit of respect for the opposition players and humility. PS: I need to sleep peacefully at night.Such threads are night mares. Please guys just stop this!
In his defense (:punter:), all the trash talk by the cornered donkeys on how they're going to terrorize India, is :rolleyes: Farkystan is overhyping this match too much
++++ these kind of threads r nauseating...