Typical kneejerk reaction from fans

jf1gp_1

One win over SL, saw lankans tamed, we are no 1 .... kind of thread. One loss , ishant is rubbish, rp is horrible, bowling overhaul, sack dhoni .... kind of thread let not forget key players are missing, our bowlers are young and talented, they just need time. We have a great captain he tried a few things which didnt click which is fine, adds to his experience. Have faith in our player; things will turn around Take it easy

One win over SL, saw lankans tamed, we are no 1 .... kind of thread. One loss , ishant is rubbish, rp is horrible, bowling overhaul, sack dhoni .... kind of thread let not forget key players are missing, our bowlers are young and talented, they just need time. We have a great captain he tried a few things which didnt click which is fine, adds to his experience. Have faith in our player; things will turn around Take it easy
We can't depend on our batters to score 300 + always to win. The bowlers give us heartaches regularly - even in victories - our bowlers make a " fight" of what should be a good enough total for the opposition. The frustration is our bowlers seem to be complacent because of our explosive batting ( well atleast at full strength with Veeru and Yuvi).
IS and RPS's bowling have been sh*t and most of ICFers have been calling for their heads. I even mentioned it (during the tri series final win) that our bowlers had very little to no say in our series victories and our batsmen can only do so much for winning us the games. Until we get our bowling department sorted out we cannot be consistent. MSD keeps mulling over the issue of India missing a seam up bowler + batsman. Why is he overlooking Nayar ? He is so ***ing adamant on picking both out of the form bowlers (IS and RPS) at the same time. He should be sensible by dropping either of them and give Nayar a chance. He is a good bowler and can bat. This way we can strengthen our batting line up (sans UV) and get a genuine bowler.
Guest gaurav_indian
Its true. Time to sack Mr Prasad also. He has turned our 140k bowlers into 120k trundlers. Salla khud toh fast bowling ke run up se leg spin karwata tha ishant aur RP ki bhi yehi halat kar di. :finger:

Ishant is 21, if you are over 21 then put yourself in his shoes, my days schedule when i was 21, attend class in morning, late afternoon some sport; night out with friends. Ishants schedule; bowl your heart out infront of 40k people and watched by millions on tv and if he had a bad day; have 20 so called cricket expert talk rubbish about him on 20 different channel; next day read the same crap on 100 different news paper. and ofcourse lets not overlook the keyboard experts who have never bowled a single ball in there lives telling him how to bowl. He is a kid give him a break. and by the way before anyone talk about overhaul of bowling do suggest a few names; agarkar better than akram is not just laughable but downright stupid

Ishant is 21, if you are over 21 then put yourself in his shoes, my days schedule when i was 21, attend class in morning, late afternoon some sport; night out with friends. Ishants schedule; bowl your heart out infront of 40k people and watched by millions on tv and if he had a bad day; have 20 so called cricket expert talk rubbish about him on 20 different channel; next day read the same crap on 100 different news paper. and ofcourse lets not overlook the keyboard experts who have never bowled a single ball in there lives telling him how to bowl. He is a kid give him a break. and by the way before anyone talk about overhaul of bowling do suggest a few names; agarkar better than akram is not just laughable but downright stupid
WTF does age have to do with your abilities ? Sachin is 36, I think we should cut some slack whenever he fails to help India win (sarcasm of course :rolleyes:) Aamer is 17 and he outclassed each and every of our pace bowler. Your point is ? P.S: Did you make a million dollars in 4 weeks when you were 21 ? :hmmmm:
WTF does age have to do with your abilities ? Sachin is 36, I think we should cut some slack whenever he fails to help India win (sarcasm of course :rolleyes:) Aamer is 17 and he outclassed each and every of our pace bowler. Your point is ?
aamer had a good days lets see him do the same 2 yrs down the lane when every single batsman in the world knows what he bowls. At 21 Ishant needs time to mature and handle the pressure of being the lead bowler
Guest gaurav_indian
Yeah thats what we all are saying. He needs a break. Zaheer Khan is an example.
Guest gaurav_indian
ya right so how many international runs do you have ???
I didnt know at the time of joining this forum that you have to be atleast a domestic cricketer to participate in any convo here. :omg: Just like you are posting your opinions here we are also doing the same.
IS and RPS's bowling have been sh*t and most of ICFers have been calling for their heads. I even mentioned it (during the tri series final win) that our bowlers had very little to no say in our series victories and our batsmen can only do so much for winning us the games. Until we get our bowling department sorted out we cannot be consistent. MSD keeps mulling over the issue of India missing a seam up bowler + batsman. Why is he overlooking Nayar ? He is so ***ing adamant on picking both out of the form bowlers (IS and RPS) at the same time. He should be sensible by dropping either of them and give Nayar a chance. He is a good bowler and can bat. This way we can strengthen our batting line up (sans UV) and get a genuine bowler.
:dito: Nobody has been complaining about our batting but India's bowling has not improved throughout the years. Just to give you an idea, even in the compaq cup final here were the bowler's figures A Nehra 7 0 43 0 6.14 I Sharma 7 0 51 1 7.28 (1w) RP Singh 5 0 34 1 6.80 (1nb) Harbhajan 9.4 0 56 5 5.79 (3w) YK Pathan 4 0 36 1 9.00 (3w) We won the compaq cup final due to batting rather than bowling. Nobody is complaining about our batting but there is some serious overhaul needed in the bowling department. Bowling is one department where India has grown worse year after year. We cannot expect our batsmen to win every match for us on their own and so we need to do something about our bowling. Hope BCCI is listening :pray: Either you accept it or not but instead of being one of the best teams in the team our bowling is one of the worst maybe even worse than the b-grade WI team and maybe even Bangladesh.