Bipasha groped in Puja Pandal

mhr123

Frankly speaking you will find all these perverts in Puja Mandals and other public gatherings during this festival season.. I remember that many of the boys in our college were perverts who use to go to public gathering during the festival season just to grope. :doh:
yup, When there is no outlet to vent out sexual desires, what else can we expect...we are the land of Kamasutra and sex education is taboo in this same country.. Only when children learn about their opposite sex and their organs will there be any semblance of mutual respect towards the opposite sex instead of looking at them as mere sex toys..The logic is simple, when something is hidden/taboo it always kindles our curiosity.

But a sh1t like this in the holy places? What is this crap man
The other day, on the Ganpati visarjan (when the idols are drowned in water) day, I walked out in the evening to get somethings from a nearby shop as they had stopped all home deliveries because of the processions. What I saw was shocking. The police had reserved almost 70% of most roads for the processions. And inside that, under heavy police security was a mob of heavily drunk idiots dancing like crazy. As far as I could see, not a single one seemed to be in senses. That was so annoying. Loud filmy music with some vulgar dancing. There were girls in there as well who were equally drunk not bothering who was groping. And the police was giving them protection because it was a "religious act".

In Delhi' date=' a woman can never walk on a crowded road without getting molested in some way. And that happens in so many parts of India that it's almost scary.[/quote']
The other day' date=' on the Ganpati visarjan (when the idols are drowned in water) day, I walked out in the evening to get somethings from a nearby shop as they had stopped all home deliveries because of the processions. What I saw was shocking. The police had reserved almost 70% of most roads for the processions. And inside that, under heavy police security was a mob of heavily drunk idiots dancing like crazy. As far as I could see, not a single one seemed to be in senses. That was so annoying. Loud filmy music with some vulgar dancing. There were girls in there as well who were equally drunk not bothering who was groping. And the police was giving them protection because it was a "religious act".[/quote'] Wow, India is not a good place for the ladies.

I'm gonna take fine arms off as my avatar cuz of this. Bye bye fine arms:((
:((
Wow' date=' India is not a good place for the ladies.[/quote'] Try the trains. Watch The Mazing World Tour or whatever that used to come on AXN. You'll see white bebes complaining abt the ass-pinching :hehe: