South Africa and Sri Lanka are out! who is next?

coffee_rules

They still have outside chance.If england win today and then beat NZ. It comes down to NRR
the OP is not whether they will go to the nxt stage or not.. its whether SL are good outside of home.. whether they reach semis or not, the fact is they lost to NZ and Eng, which is not what a top team will do. although there is an element of truth in the OP, I prefer to disagree. they reached finals in T20 WC and 2007 WC... i wud put this as a bad tournament for them. nuthing else

Lucky FTB Lankans have a very strong chance of making through the semis. England just need to beat Kiwis tomorrow, thats it, Lankans are through to the semis. Kiwis are hampered by injury to Jesse Ryder - matchwinner of game against Lankans who will not be playing tomorrow. Even Darryl Tuffey is out with a broken hand. Poms are in red hot smashing form. So Lankans will probably make it after losing 2/3 group games while we won't progress even after losing just 1/3 games. :((

*noob alert.. FTB= Flat Track Bully HTB= Home Trach Bully MB= Minnow Basher CM= Child Molestor The above 4 applies to the one and only great team Srilanka...
STFU homo. I am sure you know what STFU means :hehe:

[uote]England just need to beat Kiwis tomorrow, thats it, Lankans are through to the semis. Kiwis are hampered by injury to Jesse Ryder - matchwinner of game against Lankans who will not be playing tomorrow. Even Darryl Tuffey is out with a broken hand. Poms are in red hot smashing form. So Lankans will probably make it after losing 2/3 group games while we won't progress even after losing just 1/3 games.