Indian fans may be laughing at pakistan but we are laughing more at you!

AI786

Pakistan indeed played well ..way better than us... You guys 'have' really good bowler who is getting better and better and we guys 'had' a really good bowler who is now going down and down( thanks to Venki)....what amazing is that M.Aamer is just 17 years old and bowls around 145 with amazing line and length... Hard luck to Pakistan as they deserved to be in the Finals against Australia...

Well our neighbors had some really rough time in T20 WC & this trophy, so let them laugh if it helps in healing their deep wounds before they face yet another early exits in 2010 and 2011. :hysterical: We both laugh at each other anyways. Padosis just do it a little more me think.

Well our neighbors had some really rough time in T20 WC & this trophy, so let them laugh if it helps in healing their deep wounds before they face yet another early exits in 2010 and 2011. :hysterical: We both laugh at each other anyways. Padosis just do it a little more me think.
I usually dont laugh at pak but considering how smiles were all around after losing to Aus, this loss to NZ makes me lol .... :cantstop:

If you think we are ahead in quantity, you guys top in the quality whining which is decorated with absurd conspiracy theories.:cantstop:

first round exit, or a semi final defeat? what is worse lol i dont even need to tell you. pakistan have once again gone further than india lol. we have the edge over you, so quit pretending you lot are happy today because there ain't nothing to celebrate is their? when your own team long gone home lol? but yeah if it make you sleep better than so be it. and mods don't delete this thread i know this is an indian forum but its good to have some mixed views or else the forum gets boring.
Yes, it's all BCCI's fault. They paid both Australia and NZ to play extremely well to beat Pak.

C;mon.. game is over. go paki. do something else :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::