Big Boss season 3 (hosted by Big B)

ViruRulez

I felt like smashing my screen when Tanaaz said - 'Disappear..disappear'. So annoying. :D
I did not hear her speak in English and did not follow BB in the last two days.. but I was about to smash my head on the screen when I heard Kamal R Khan speaking English.. even a 8th class student will speak better English.. I thought Raja Choudhury's english was bad last year but after hearing Kamal I realized there are celebrities who english are lot worse than Raja Choudhury. :giggle:

I felt like smashing my screen when Tanaaz said - 'Disappear..disappear'. So annoying. :D
I did not hear her speak in English and did not follow BB in the last two days.. but I was about to smash my head on the screen when I heard Kamal R Khan speaking English.. even a 8th class student will speak better English.. I thought Raja Choudhury's english was bad last year but after hearing Kamal I realized there are celebrities who english are lot worse than Raja Choudhury. :giggle:
They both were irritating. :wall: Apart from Sherlyn and Shamita, all are bloody old people.:mad:

This is the worst ever big boss... so boringggggggg...
Was it ever interesting? All different versions of BB are extremely boring for me. I would rather watch reruns of the 'Longest Day' or 'Tora, Tora, Tora' over and over instead of watching this reality filth. Why do Indian channels employ b and c-list celebs for all reality shows is beyond me. Why can't they get good looking regular folk, like in USA? This is worst invention for Gen Y, after ©rap music.

Was it ever interesting? All different versions of BB are extremely boring for me. I would rather watch reruns of the 'Longest Day' or 'Tora, Tora, Tora' over and over instead of watching this reality filth. Why do Indian channels employ b and c-list celebs for all reality shows is beyond me. Why can't they get good looking regular folk, like in USA? This is worst invention for Gen Y, after ©rap music.
I found the first one quite interesting. Rakhi, Kashmira, Rupali and Ravi were interesting characters.

That Sherlyn has such chicken legs! Pitty she couldn't put some silicon in them too like she did in her chest.And that nasal whinning. I hope she gets thrown out first. She didn't join last year because she wanted cameras in the bathroom too and the show rules didn't allow them...:--DGuys get ready for some synthetic boobies on the chichen legs....

That Sherlyn has such chicken legs! Pitty she couldn't put some silicon in them too like she did in her chest.And that nasal whinning. I hope she gets thrown out first. She didn't join last year because she wanted cameras in the bathroom too and the show rules didn't allow them...:--DGuys get ready for some synthetic boobies on the chichen legs....
:giggle:..Rads..since the time you read about the thunder thighs and related health benefits... you seem to poke fun at chicken legs....yehhhhh???? i started liking Lara Dutta...more..after watching her in one movie...that song..ticket to hollywood.. Thunder Thighs Rocks.....:eyedance:... How have you been by the way......

:giggle:..Rads..since the time you read about the thunder thighs and related health benefits... you seem to poke fun at chicken legs....yehhhhh???? i started liking Lara Dutta...more..after watching her in one movie...that song..ticket to hollywood.. Thunder Thighs Rocks.....:eyedance:... How have you been by the way......
I am fine Sandeep...tumhara kya haal chaal hai ?:--D