Happy Karwa Chauth

Lord

for some reason we dont fast for karwa chauth....:idunno:
Where are you from? I am from Orissa and there also no one fasts on Karwa chauth. Rather they fast on savitri- exactly for the same reason. This is something interesting in Hindu culture. Customs and practices change from region to region. :D

Where are you from? I am from Orissa and there also no one fasts on Karwa chauth. Rather they fast on savitri- exactly for the same reason. This is something interesting in Hindu culture. Customs and practices change from region to region. :D
Gujrati, we do a similar thing in July where we fast 5 days for the hubby! although most girls do it for 4 yrs before marriage and one yr after! i dont see the point of that!!

Gujrati' date=' we do a similar thing in July where we fast 5 days for the hubby! although most girls do it for 4 yrs before marriage and one yr after! i dont see the point of that!![/quote'] Once married, they don't wish hubby to have a long life.

Wife is fasting and I just had dhokla :woot: cooked aloo Gobi and Kali daal for dinner :dance: I iz a Good husband PS: I hate SRGay for fasting on karvachauth in his bloody movies ... now a lot guys do it and people like me who dont fast are not considered Good/romantic :wall:
:agree: i hate soppy romantics and specially hate SRgay!

Guest Gunner
Wife is fasting and I just had dhokla :woot: cooked aloo Gobi and Kali daal for dinner :dance: I iz a Good husband PS: I hate SRGay for fasting on karvachauth in his bloody movies ... now a lot guys do it and people like me who dont fast are not considered Good/romantic :wall:
Daisy, your romantic idea should be to cancel fasting for both. Something along these lines " your love alone will give me long life depriving yourself is totally unnecessary jaan". Then you can eat anytime. :woot:

Daisy' date=' your romantic idea should be to cancel fasting for both. Something along these lines " your love alone will give me long life depriving yourself is totally unnecessary jaan". Then you can eat anytime. :woot:[/quote'] abey chal.. let her fast .. yeh uska farz hai .. sanskar hai... but there is a problem I iz not allowed to drink :wall: j/k I tried to explain that she doesnt need ti fast but I :fail:

:two_thumbs_up:

Daisy' date=' your romantic idea should be to cancel fasting for both. Something along these lines " your love alone will give me long life depriving yourself is totally unnecessary jaan". Then you can eat anytime. :woot:[/quote'] u and Mr CG have very similar ideas!! damn accountants! :wall: daisy someone told me its ok to drink as booze is amrit ras! :wink2:

abey chal.. let her fast .. yeh uska farz hai .. sanskar hai... but there is a problem I iz not allowed to drink :wall: j/k I tried to explain that she doesnt need ti fast but I :fail:
Drinking reduces life span. But since she is already fasting for your long life, I guess drinking should not be a problem.

abey yeh Kaali daal kia hai .. never heard it, Daal tho peeli hoti hai :((