The height of optimism

Re: The height of optimism BCCI wants to ensure Indian players work for no salary (considering they are paying based on performances), no endorsement and no respect. :hic: The last thing an Indian youth now will want to be is "An Indian cricketer". :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: The height of optimism I expect close contest in test one day is foregone conclusion barring one or two match here and there on back of some individual stellar performance

Re: The height of optimism

BCCI staging 7 ODIs against Australia' date=' followed by 4 tests in Australia, followed by the triangular VB series in Australia in the coming year. :hic:[/quote'] This is with Greg Chappell coaching their academy. Heck if Ireland can beat them (as Gavaskar thinks), we too can :hic:

BCCI wants to ensure Indian players work for no salary (considering they are paying based on performances), no endorsement and no respect. :hic: The last thing an Indian youth now will want to be is "An Indian cricketer". :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If ever sachin has a chance to redeem himself ' date=' its this aussie tour.. and i am sure he knows it too..[/quote'] nope.. it was either in WC or against bowling side with MCGrath in ..
I agree with you Veer, but lets give this guy a break for all his past achievements. Hope he can smash the current aussie attack this time and impose himself on the series. :wtg:

If ever sachin has a chance to redeem himself ' date=' its this aussie tour.. and i am sure he knows it too..[/quote'] nope.. it was either in WC or against bowling side with MCGrath in ..
I agree with you Veer, but lets give this guy a break for all his past achievements. Hope he can smash the current aussie attack this time and impose himself on the series. :wtg:
actually, SRT has proved everything there needs to be.. its just for his die-hard critics.. and against mcgrath, that was my personal wish that SRT smashes him around for one last time before this great rivalary ends.. didnt like that malaysia game where he sledged SRT..