Heart Burn For Padosis

Malcolm Merlyn

Pakistan and India two natonas, one on high land and one in testing times, one full of talent, and one full of skills, both sides hate each other. i understand evrything about how an india feels, i guess if we were in india's postion then after 26/11 i dont know what couldve happened, but lets reality check everything, pakistan and india both have atleast 60-75% papulation, which is stated as poor, they work hard every single day of their lives to fufill their basics needs, and if them people dont get to watch a match then it will be just another crisis added to their humilations, but it wont make any difference, afterall cricket is a sport. but other 20-25% who are cricket lovers, they would do anything to stay happy and support their teams, let it be by saying "ipl and clt20 without pak players is boring, and we dont want our cricketers to take part in it" i have few freinds who say this on forums but when we meet they say clt20 is starting soon, but shame no pak players, its going be good and excellent tournament. but they wont mention this over here as it is not supporting our team. what am trying to say is that we people on webs with wealth and time can have bash at everyone by sitting in our homes, but the time keeps ticking, sometime we have good time and some time you people but the time still keeps running.
Your post is quite sensible. But frankly speaking if all you Pakistanis stop your terrorist factories (that is how it is produced in your country anyways :P ) and stop pissing off India then I am quite sure that India would be more open-hearted. If you were an Indian and your country was repeatedly attacked by terrorists with support from another country, then you would also hate that country. We also dont have time to crib about the past but if Pakis try to hamper our present then we will surely rip apart both present and future of Pakistan :hatsoff:

Your post is quite sensible. But frankly speaking if all you Pakistanis stop your terrorist factories (that is how it is produced in your country anyways :P ) and stop pissing off India then I am quite sure that India would be more open-hearted. If you were an Indian and your country was repeatedly attacked by terrorists with support from another country' date=' then you would also hate that country. We also dont have time to crib about the past but if Pakis try to hamper our present then we will surely rip apart both present and future of Pakistan :hatsoff:[/quote'] terrorists- biggest cause of current dilemma, terrioists then links with religion, and if its pakistan or other islamic state then its linked wth Islam, i will give one sentence proof about islamic view on terror. in islam-am talking about true islam it syas, if you kill one innocent person its same as killing whole of mankind, even in a war situation it says that you should not harm children, womens, animals, and even trees. so this clears my mind that if you perform such a stupid event like 9/11 you are not a muslim. so if its not a relegious then it might be politics, which we all know how an indo-ak politics work in terms of reltions with each other. sorry sunny, i think am going too far, i dont want any mudslinging on this thread but cant help not to do so either, i wont post any more about indo pak stuff on any cricketing thread, sorry once again

terrorists- biggest cause of current dilemma, terrioists then links with religion, and if its pakistan or other islamic state then its linked wth Islam, i will give one sentence proof about islamic view on terror. in islam-am talking about true islam it syas, if you kill one innocent person its same as killing whole of mankind, even in a war situation it says that you should not harm children, womens, animals, and even trees. so this clears my mind that if you perform such a stupid event like 9/11 you are not a muslim. so if its not a relegious then it might be politics, which we all know how an indo-ak politics work in terms of reltions with each other. sorry sunny, i think am going too far, i dont want any mudslinging on this thread but cant help not to do so either, i wont post any more about indo pak stuff on any cricketing thread, sorry once again
i never said u gone to far or u wre involved in any mud slinging.....i liked the sensibility of ur post.Infact such posts are more often required.As ur views of on true meaning of islam i have one word:hatsoff:

Guest Hiten.

Pak_forever, I have deleted your post only because it will act as a catalyst in turning this thread into Ind-Pak war zone. I request you to not to post such political based theories/posts in Cricket talk. Please feel free to use Politics Section to express your concerns about Ind-Pak political tensions.

Guest Hiten.
understandable. let me try without any political views. Pakistanis are not getting any heart burn. It has more to do with us not being much interested as no club is representing our country. Had Sialkot Stallions been there, we would have certainly liked to follow it.
If anything, PCB and the Pakistani government has to take the blame for Sialkot's exclusion from this tournament. Indian board has always been supportive of PCB (no matter what you guys think) and the only reason we declined to tour Pakistan was that our crowd would not have been happy to tour a country that was a portal to the attacks in Mumbai (legit or not, we can keep going about this forever without any conclusion..so its better we don't go there). Mind you Pakistan govt restricted Pakistan players from participating in any events in India due to security concerns. Fair enough, if you guys think India is not safe place for your players to play in. Nothing we can do about. Had the attacks on Mumbai not happened, I would have still voted down for India's tour to Pakistan given that few gunmen were successful in breaking the security web provided to SL team. Indian team can be the BIGGEST terrorist target and I am sure they would do anything to come into the limelight. I think you lot will and should agree to this. Sialkot and Pakistani players were included in IPL and CL during the infant years (CL was cancelled due to 26/11) and your players were greeted with equal delightedness in India. You wouldn't have been lucky to see Akhtar in action had SRK not intervened in PCB/Shoaib's spat. No one is here to isolate you guys, heck what will we gain in isolating Pakistan ? But there are few things that you guys should take responsibilities for and should try to cure the problem rather than playing victim card.

tbh,i would have liiked them to be there.Sialkot Stallions AFAIK have an unbeaten record in 4 tournaments,so they must be good.although i completely agree BCCI's stand. what puzzles me how have they denied Afridi to play but allowed Arafat to play

Isnt Arafat British ? Regardless of that' date=' What team was Afridi in anyway? DC has already canceled their contract with him and he wasn't part of any squad that qualified.[/quote'] oh i was not aware of DC cancelling thier contract with him.good on them.thanks for info

If anything, PCB and the Pakistani government has to take the blame for Sialkot's exclusion from this tournament. Indian board has always been supportive of PCB (no matter what you guys think) and the only reason we declined to tour Pakistan was that our crowd would not have been happy to tour a country that was a portal to the attacks in Mumbai (legit or not, we can keep going about this forever without any conclusion..so its better we don't go there). Mind you Pakistan govt restricted Pakistan players from participating in any events in India due to security concerns. Fair enough, if you guys think India is not safe place for your players to play in. Nothing we can do about. Had the attacks on Mumbai not happened, I would have still voted down for India's tour to Pakistan given that few gunmen were successful in breaking the security web provided to SL team. Indian team can be the BIGGEST terrorist target and I am sure they would do anything to come into the limelight. I think you lot will and should agree to this. Sialkot and Pakistani players were included in IPL and CL during the infant years (CL was cancelled due to 26/11) and your players were greeted with equal delightedness in India. You wouldn't have been lucky to see Akhtar in action had SRK not intervened in PCB/Shoaib's spat. No one is here to isolate you guys, heck what will we gain in isolating Pakistan ? But there are few things that you guys should take responsibilities for and should try to cure the problem rather than playing victim card.
:two_thumbs_up: good post

PCB face lack of sponsors for NZ series in UAE The Pakistan Cricket Board is having a tough time finding sponsors for the team's one-day series against New Zealand in Abu Dhabi and Dubai to be held from November 3 to 13. PCB Sources told PTI that on October 7, the last date for receiving bids for the sale of title sponsorship and ground advertising, the highest bid the board got was half of the reserve price it had set for the series of four one-dayers and two Twenty20 matches. "The board has kept a reserve price of around USD 850,000 for the full series but the highest bid it has got is around USD 420,000," the source said. He said the bid was also made by the same sponsors, who had sponsored the Pakistan and Australia one-day series earlier this year at the same venues. "The construction company has now started its own sports management company which is headed by the former media, communications and marketing head of the board, Ehsan Hameed Malik in Dubai," the source said. New Zealand, who were due to tour Pakistan this year, pulled out of their tour citing security concerns but have agreed to play the series in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and host the Tests from November 24. wouldnot waste another thread on them,so posted on this thread.So much for their great team and superstars,no one wants to sponsor them even in a place like dubai where they supposedly have so many fans.Tells the quality of the team and the sponsors belief in their following.Is it again BCCI consipracy?Why no one wants to go close to the pakistan team?

What makes me laugh- there has been one of these tournaments before and Faisalabad Wolves won..and Pakistan current 20-20 champs. As good as this tournament is, it's stupid Paki teams aren't in for their cricket irrespective of politics and some of you're brainwashed heads

Guest Hiten.
What makes me laugh- there has been one of these tournaments before and Faisalabad Wolves won..and Pakistan current 20-20 champs. As good as this tournament is' date=' it's stupid Paki teams aren't in for their cricket irrespective of politics and some of you're brainwashed heads[/quote'] Do your research prior to making allegations. Pakistani govt labelled India unsafe for Pakistani team and hence Sialkot was not selected.

What makes me laugh- there has been one of these tournaments before and Faisalabad Wolves won..and Pakistan current 20-20 champs. As good as this tournament is' date=' it's stupid Paki teams aren't in for their cricket irrespective of politics and some of you're brainwashed heads[/quote'] doesnt matter.rest of the world is in it.And who are the stayrs in that sialkot side?shoaib malik and nazir?bt if pakistan and pakistanis dont take a tournament seriously doesnt mean it isnt.Anyway it was specifically not meant for pakistanis henve the sialkot team wasnt invited.SO organisers knew pakistan fans may not watch still they went ahead and shows hw much ppl care abt pakistan teams?