If you had the power to change one thing in the world...

Sachinism

Umm.. more civil war ?
is that what is happening inside india now? ii would have much rather have all of us as a single country than developing nukes to destroy each other one day.
No ****ing way dude.
so you like aholes coming from across the border and bombing the cr@p out of our country? i am guessing not. partition was the single biggest mistake made by us. worse than even letting the british in, cause at least that ended. i don't see the effects of this dying ever.

is that what is happening inside india now? ii would have much rather have all of us as a single country than developing nukes to destroy each other one day. so you like aholes coming from across the border and bombing the cr@p out of our country? i am guessing not.
umm..those who opted to leave India suggested that they didn't fathom the idea of living peacefully together. And when you say you'd revert back to us living with the pakistani's. Wouldn't that mean bunch of not-so-happy group living amongst us... more chances of dispute ? More importantly we'd be bordering with Afghanistan and taliban would be trying to take over our country :nervous:

umm..those who opted to leave India suggested that they didn't fathom the idea of living peacefully together. And when you say you'd revert back to us living with the pakistani's. Wouldn't that mean bunch of not-so-happy group living amongst us... more chances of dispute ? More importantly we'd be bordering with Afghanistan and taliban would be trying to take over our country :nervous:
you are getting me wrong. i am not talking about uniting the two now...which also wouldn't be a bad idea, but that is more debatable. i am talking about undoing what happened in 1947. so no concept of pakistanis, it just a bigger india with obviously a larger muslim population.

is that what is happening inside india now? ii would have much rather have all of us as a single country than developing nukes to destroy each other one day. so you like aholes coming from across the border and bombing the cr@p out of our country? i am guessing not. partition was the single biggest mistake made by us. worse than even letting the british in, cause at least that ended. i don't see the effects of this dying ever.
The question is would India have been one single country if not for the Brits? :hmmm: