If you had the power to change one thing in the world...

Sachinism

Guest Hiten.

Answer me first, will changing ONE of the event in the past would revert back EVERYTHING (to normal) that was caused by that event ? If not, then what is the point of changing that one thing ? We can rather focus on improving our future than correcting our past mistakes. Damn I feel old.. brb

Answer me first, will changing ONE of the event in the past would revert back EVERYTHING (to normal) that was caused by that event ? If not, then what is the point of changing that one thing ? We can rather focus on improving our future than correcting our past mistakes. Damn I feel old.. brb
in b4 peekay :hehe:

beautiful :sniffle:

Guest Hiten.
1.Eliminate all stupid people in the world 2.Eliminate poverty 3.Eliminate religion
I guess you'd have to start with yourself first :((. OP asked only ONE thing :giggle: I kid:icflove: