Younis Khan gets grilled by MP's, resigns

Younis is a honest guy and is rightly saddened by all these stupid match fixing saga created by Indian joke channels.
So your MP's work/speak Indian media's prints ? I would be pretty worried had I been a Pakistani then. Can you for once think sensibly and take off your green shades ? How exactly is the Indian media to be blamed for the fiasco ? Which media in their right senses will not take advantage of the pathetic state of their rival countries' sporting body ? P.S: Pakistani media sure seems to be in the wrong senses as they have not been able to play the tic-tac-toe game with Indian media by lambasting India's fall out of their schedule en route to CWG games in Delhi next year. Chance pe dance karna seekho instead of blaming others :winky:
Younis is a honest guy and is rightly saddened by all these stupid match fixing saga created by Indian joke channels.
If you consider these Indian Channels to be joke, what do you think about your legislators who based their allegations on these jokes? :--D
You've got a population of about 7/8 times of that which is Pakistan you'd expect that power to be there as well. Sometimes I come here just to laugh at the blunt stupidity and ignorance of many of the Indian posters here, not all but the majority. Stupidity which leads to unneccessary racism. All in all, it's another day in the wonderfully adventurous world of Pakistani cricket and politics, which continues to shock. Despite all of this Pakistan will come out and compete with NZ and possibly beat them too, particularly in the Test format.
Stupidity is very much there in Pakistani forums too,blaming everything on India.For many it is either BCCI fault or some other Indian fault.So people will make fun of that aspect.Go to any Pakistani forum they must be(not all) blaming Indian media for this.If Indian media can influence Pakistan I afraid that is a very fragile system. Do some introspection and elect good leaders,that would help.
Many indians should hang their head in shame today! Many indians always lambast our media about the masala they produce etc. They have caused choas in pakistan and deserve all the credit they now recieve:two_thumbs_up: I take my hat off and salute you Star News, Aaj Tak and others of their ilk:hatsoff:
You are one funny f*ker :hysterical::two_thumbs_up:

OMG--- So Pak govt believes Indian media on match fixing and not on 26/11. didnt knew Indian media was so powerful to get neighbouring country captain sacked. And what a govt Pak have?? not even a day has passed since they had attack on their ArmyHQ..instead they are busy in match fixing:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sometimes I come here just to laugh at the blunt stupidity and ignorance of many of the Indian posters here, not all but the majority. Stupidity which leads to unneccessary racism. .
A pak poster in a thread on how a pak skipper (best they have had in years) had to resign because some MP thought a match was fixed based on a blog in Indian newspaper is calling Indian posters stupid :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: