Younis Khan gets grilled by MP's, resigns

Just shows the power of india over pakistan:--D
You've got a population of about 7/8 times of that which is Pakistan you'd expect that power to be there as well. Sometimes I come here just to laugh at the blunt stupidity and ignorance of many of the Indian posters here, not all but the majority. Stupidity which leads to unneccessary racism. All in all, it's another day in the wonderfully adventurous world of Pakistani cricket and politics, which continues to shock. Despite all of this Pakistan will come out and compete with NZ and possibly beat them too, particularly in the Test format.
You've got a population of about 7/8 times of that which is Pakistan you'd expect that power to be there as well. Sometimes I come here just to laugh at the blunt stupidity and ignorance of many of the Indian posters here, not all but the majority. Stupidity which leads to unneccessary racism. All in all, it's another day in the wonderfully adventurous world of Pakistani cricket and politics, which continues to shock. Despite all of this Pakistan will come out and compete with NZ and possibly beat them too, particularly in the Test format.
its ur politicians wish to make u the laughing stock of the world .. shouldn't u guys show ur frustration on them rather than us .. they acting as if pakis lost on purpose and laying match fixing charges .. fact is pakis got whooped ... but again this episode makes me :hehe:

This is pretty pathetic and ridiculous act by the MP's. I hope for Pakistan's sake Butt does not accept Younis' resignation. How can they expect Pakistan to win all the games despite carrying out of form players and some new inductees ? Captaining India/Pakistan side is the MOST difficult job in any sporting circuit. I feel for Younis.

My friend I have an advice for you. Take a peek outside of your Paki Window and see how the World is laughing at you and not just India. People -- living in a hole -- belong just there, dont give advice to others.:finger: