Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

This goofy Nehra has been awful. He is ranked NUMBER 66 in odi rankings despite spear heading our attack for yonks. This surely puts to bed the Nehra is bowling well rubbish that people spout! He is ranked below even Jadeja, Ishant and Yuvraj in odi rankings. How can I guy who performs so badly to be ranked 66 in world continue to be selected

So Nehra has performed well? Did you type that with a straight face. Despite all the stupid stats people try to justify goofys selction , the fact is that he is ranked a pathetic 66 in the odi bowling ranking. Now he has been in the team for ages and yet is ranked 66. He is behind even Yuvraj, Jadeja and Ishant in rankings. !
no hes not been in the team for ages.he was injured n forgotten n only made his comeback in last Jun this is performance of Indian bowlers since that.look whos on top http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=1+Jun+2009;spanval1=span;team=6;template=results;type=bowling
Yep he is going at 6 an over and getting smoked. Its odis he plays and gets whacked! Thats why he is ranked 66 in the world' date=' cos he leaks runs left right and centre![/quote'] Check again,he has better econ,S/R n average than ZK. has better average than all our pacers
no hes not been in the team for ages.he was injured n forgotten n only made his comeback in last Jun this is performance of Indian bowlers since that.look whos on top http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=1+Jun+2009;spanval1=span;team=6;template=results;type=bowling
That stat reveals why he is 66 and that a whole host of pacers have done better then him, as he is a buffett were batsman help themselves. He cannot control the runs and goes for runs big time. That stat which you helpfully provided, show that all these bowlere have been going for less runs per over Kumar, Khan, RP, Dinda, Tyagi and Yadav.
Check again,he has better econ,S/R n average than ZK. has better average than all our pacers
Your table clearly shows Nehra has worse economy then Khan. ZK is a class act and must be backed. If you are saying Nehra is better then,then Khan you really have lost it and should stay away from cricinfo stats!
Your table clearly shows Nehra has worse economy then Khan. ZK is a class act and must be backed. If you are saying Nehra is better then' date='then Khan you really have lost it and should stay away from cricinfo stats![/quote'] my mistake there.ZK indeed has slightly better E/R but Nehra averages 14 runs better than him.must mean something,no? i'm not saying Nehras better than ZK,ZK is our best test bowler n one of the reasons we r on top,i'm just saying Nehra's good enuf for ODIs since hes done better than our best bowler in recent months.is that so hard to comprehend?
my mistake there.ZK indeed has slightly better E/R but Nehra averages 14 runs better than him.must mean something,no? i'm not saying Nehras better than ZK,ZK is our best test bowler n one of the reasons we r on top,i'm just saying Nehra's good enuf for ODIs since hes done better than our best bowler in recent months.is that so hard to comprehend?
In that case, the scenario is very gloomy. I mean i can't see Nehra and Zak, spearheading the Indian attack in WC and helping in winning matches. For time pass it's okay but this attacked is doomed in these ICC events..
The guy has 3 indian seamers ranked above him and another very near by. Yet he continues to get picked and has a big fan base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr number 66 in the world needs to bugger of before we lose another tournament cos of his inept bowling
fan base no ! do you think we are not desperate for him to go out. but give the devil his due none of the indian bowler has done far better they are of the same ilk. nehra i think is the lesser of the evils currently one can only hope and pray that changes.

That stat reveals why he is ranked a pathetic number 66 in the world and that a whole host of pacers have done better then him, as he is a buffett were batsman help themselves. He cannot control the runs and goes for runs big time. All these bowlers have been going for less runs per over Kumar, Khan, RP, Dinda, Tyagi and Yadav.

That stat reveals why he is ranked a pathetic number 66 in the world and that a whole host of pacers have done better then him, as he is a buffett were batsman help themselves. He cannot control the runs and goes for runs big time. All these bowlers have been going for less runs per over Kumar, Khan, RP, Dinda, Tyagi and Yadav.
n what about thier wickets,averages n S/R?
As per the same ranking, Kulasera is no 3, Shakib Al Hasan no 2, hell even AFridi is no 7. You surely adore all those killing bowlers, don't you .
As per the same ranking' date=' Kulasera is no 3, Shakib Al Hasan no 2, hell even AFridi is no 7. You surely adore all those killing bowlers, don't you .[/quote'] Those 3 bowlers are all far better then Nehra! Hasan and Afridi are actually decent in starngling runs. Also Kulasakera is quite clever in what he does. Would swap all 3 of them for goofy. Number 66 in the world and a tragic economy rate. Yet still the fans love him, bizzare!
He leaks runs. This is odi cricket , no good having a mediocre average but getting spanked everywere. As that means we are always chasing 300+ Care to comment on his tragic economy rate, which at least 6 indian pacers have better econ rates!
care to comment on these pacers' averages n S/R?
As per the same ranking' date=' Kulasera is no 3, Shakib Al Hasan no 2, hell even AFridi is no 7. You surely adore all those killing bowlers, don't you .[/quote'] Well, then make me your mind. When Harbhajan bowled well in t20s without a wicket, he was criticized. So now Nehra has been a regular wicket taker and you want to drop him, for a fact he seems to the only one who is picking wickets in our bowling lineup