Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Nope' date=' the word "pacer" should not be used in the description. He is "right arm medium" that's it. No "pacer" or "fast" needs to be added. And on top of his 120 kph pace he has the nerve to bowl a "slower ball" :mad:[/quote'] You are totally wrong. Munaf still bowling over 135kph. if you have doubt, watch world cup matches which he played. If he bowl one ball over 135kph, he will be called PACER

Why Ashish Nehra was shocked! http://www.cricketcountry.com/cricket-articles/Why-Ashish-Nehra-was-shocked-/1220?utm_source=P%3DCB&utm_medium=300*600Html&utm_campaign=300*600Html By Rahul Namjoshi That Nagpur is fondly called the Orange City is well known. What most people don’t know is that the VCA Stadium is not-so-fondly called the no-range stadium. There is no net connectivity which meant that all one’s followers - to be honest, mostly spam bots - on Twitter who were anxiously waiting for on ground updates were left bitterly disappointed. But one should start from the beginning rather than the end, unlike the Indian batting which normally starts as if it’s the closing stages of their innings. One had noticed that out of all the India cricket matches one had attended in person, not even one match was won by India. In fact, one had frequently got offers from the opposition teams to travel with them as their lucky mascot! But the allure of a good seat along with the chance to watch Sachin Tendulkar proved stronger than the fear of being branded as the harbinger of bad luck. The Nagpur trip was planned at a very short notice which meant that one didn’t know where one would be staying, what mode of transport would get us to the stadium (given that its 20km from Nagpur city and there are no cabs around) and how would one be heading back to Mumbai. There were fall back options in place but they were not very pretty. It was painfully similar to the story of the Indian performance in the match. Nagpur has two kinds of residents: Those who are related to Shashank Manohar and those who aren’t related but know Shahsank Manohar pretty well. Those who don’t fall in these two categories are deemed to be fake Nagpurkars and were the same ones who couldn’t find tickets to get inside the stadium. Many readers of Marathi literature assume quite wrongly that the famous book ‘Aahe Manohar tari’ (literallly translated as – ‘Though there’s Manohar’. The actual meaning is, ‘It’s captivating but…’ Manohar means, captivating or delightful) is written by one such disgruntled fake Nagpurkar who was unable to acquire tickets in the past. On reaching the Nagpur airport, which was a stone’s throw away from The Pride Hotel where the Indian team was supposed to be staying - ‘stone’s throw’ being the operative words. One left the city early morning the day after the match and hence is unsure whether the hotel still carries the same name. After being warned by everybody that there’s only one road that leads to the VCA Stadium (unlike Rome), it was but natural to reach the stadium two hours in advance. The practice session for both teams was under way and, as is usual, the Indians were playing football. The South Africans, on the other hand, surprisingly, were practicing bowling, catching and throwing. Apparently they believed that unlike their counterparts’ thinking, their players could still improve in the fielding department. One does not propose to give a match report and will point that the one time that the stand went completely quiet was when Mahendra Singh Dhoni threw the ball to Ashish Nehra. It was almost in a state of shock and disbelief and if reports are to be believed Nehra was equally shocked to see the ball in his hands. Even the Saffer batters who were discussing and strategizing on a new method to choke in the middle forgot what they had planned. It was MSD’s shock and owww moment of the competition. On the way back, the car had to take a U turn - which was 1.5km away from the stadium. It took almost 2.5 hours for the car reach from Point A to Point A. One had gotten nowhere after all that while. The India team too had suffered a similar fate where, after the highs of a sublime innings from a genius and a pounding by his partner, their progress on the road to World Cup glory was zero, if not negative. Coming back from Nagpur to Mumbai was another ordeal that some how included Indore. But one finally managed to get back safe and sound. One thinks and hopes that the Indian team will also get home safe and sound to the quarter-finals, technical possibilities of a knock out notwithstanding.

Hope India's best bowler at death Nehra delivers at some point in time. He is the best. :-)
I too say Nehra is the best only when he perform good constantly. Taking 5wkts in one match, and securing spot in the team is not a right way from a bowler. Again I say that Nehra don't have commitment towards the game. It proves by his expressions, so many times on the field.

Nehra was pretty consistent for 18 months or so but has totally lost his way since the NZ ODI series. We have to to bowl 2 spinners and 2 seamers with Ashwin coming into the team. I would save Ashwin for the PP's (or try it at least). Nehra deserves his place in the squad due to his form over 2 years but should not be in the starting XI. If we are to play 3 seamers then Sreesanth has to play as he is a greater wicket taking threat and will probably be just a little more expensive than Nehra.

Pointless article' date=' he was the only remaining strike bowler with overs remaining, how can he have been this shocked. And it looked to me like he volunteered himself for the final over.[/quote'] Yes he was the only remaining bowler......and not strike bowler at any time. Even if Virat kohli bowled that over he may bowl 6 balls and bring little pressure on batsmen. But what nehra did? he bowled only 4 balls and given 16 runs.
In terms of Indian standards, Nehra is one of the best ever and this is coming from a Pakistani fan. Now dont tell me that you know more about fast bowling than us On a side note..........:finger:
Kya baat hai... aaj to ICF pe account khol kar har thread mein India ke peeche laga hua hai :haha: Ya phir p*ss Passion down hai ya phir taxi chalane se break le raha hai :hysterical: I wonder with such a great Phaaast bowling and deadly attack Pak had to win 4 years for winning a Test series and 2 years to win a odi one :cantstop: By the way did you know that Pak had to wait 12 years (99 onwards) to actually win a wrld cup game against a Test nation barring Zim :haha: I wonder what the great phaast bowling attack was up to... surely they couldn't be that bad :finger:
In terms of Indian standards, Nehra is one of the best ever and this is coming from a Pakistani fan. Now dont tell me that you know more about fast bowling than us On a side note..........:finger:
n terms of Indian standards, Nehra is one of the best ever and this is coming from a Pakistani fan. Now dont tell me that you know more about MATCHFIXING than us

Chahcha Nehru hasn't played first class cricket for over two years, I don't know much truth in it but this is what Manoj prabhakar who happens to be delhi coach was saying on air. How the **** is this bozo supposed to stay match fit since he doesn't even play test cricket