Kumara Sangakara - as a commentator and Harsha as a comedian...

Earlier in the TT game' date=' he had a dig at Ian Bishop and made fun of the way the Trinis went about their batting. Pathetic![/quote'] That is just not on. He should be reprimanded by the sports channels immediately.
Keep your ears tuned when Harsha and Simon come on air together next time.. BTW.. why is all the hatred towards Harsha alone? There is not even a single post on Sanga's exploits.. he was so adamant in saying Welegedera's catch was better than DeVilliers.. cos it was one handed..
Sangakkara is new to this business. And we kinda know what we have to expect from him. Bias will be there. Didn't he also tell "Mahela is the greatest in the world". It is bias. But What Harsha does is nonsense. He never knows when to shut his mouth.

Current players are picked on the basis of them being bias towards their local club teams. Warne was picked for the Ashes for the exact same reason to shake up the Aussie supporters.

yep Harsha is sounding more and more arrogant these days. You can easily label him with the word "jerk". And his excitement tone' date=' when a ball is hit for 6 or a wicket is taken is sounding so unnatural. Wonder if he lost his brain after he got some hair!![/quote'] Hair transplant. Harper embarrassed Harsha in the in-field interview.

Don't remember exactly, but Harsha was making fun of Harper in some way then Harper said something along the lines of "since you got that hair transplant", then Harsha told Harper to show his head on camera and Harper proudly showed his shiny bald head. It was Harsha who got royally owned with that transplant comment though.

Harsha said something like this " Pretty tough to be an umpire", To which Harper said to harsha that he can take his place. Harsha replied " Only if u dont take my place" To which harper replied something like this " i dont want to have an hair transplant." dont remember exactly but was something on the same lines.

LOL..don't all you gultis from Hyderabad study at Osmania' date=' anyway ? LOL.." dread the nikred".."Don't make me angry". LOL :finger::hysterical:. I hope I have made you angry. :finger:. Gulti saaala :D[/quote'] I said school not college.:finger: He is from Hyderabad Public School. :icflove: