Want to build website for IPL?

rdthewall

Hi! Anybody wants to build his/her own website for the upcoming season 3 of IPL? Here is the perfect domain name for you: IPL3.com.It is being auctioned at Sedo.com.Click below to go to the auction page. IPL3.com IPL season 3 schedule:

• Player transfers from Dec.2009
  • Actual start of the tournament from 12th March 2010.

Good luck!

What orphanage ? I would like to donate some money directly.
I will be donating all that money as a Diwali gift to the children in the orphanage (it is near Pune). I have been doing it for last 5 years. You can read more about it here: http://www.boloji.com/wfs/wfs045.htm If you would like to donate directly, here is the address of that orphanage: Sanmati Bal Niketan, Meenakshi Building, Second Floor, Vihar Chowk, Hadapsar, Pune.

Hi all! This auction is being carried out for raising funds for Orphanage.Please be serious or stay away from this thread.
Just an advice. It is a cricket forum and you will hardly find any webmaster forums here. A few like me just visits this website for fun and cricket discussion. If you want serious bids, then go to any webmaster forum and make threads there. Go to any webmaster forum and go to the buy/sell/trade section there and you will find lot of good responses. But frankly speaking you will not get much for that domain. IPL is a seasonal website and that too the domain is only useful for IPL season 3. It will be month long website and so there would hardly be much profit from the website. An intelligent webmaster will not invest too much on it for sure because it would not give good return of investment.