Moon moon sen

Texy

before her nose operation she wasnt like a godess or anything. Jayapradha used to totally own her whenever they got casted together. after the operation they were like equal for some time and then slowly sridevi became this beautiful MILF and jayapradha became a TANK. In her prime, Jayapradha was called the most beautiful woman by Satyajit Ray.

before her nose operation she wasnt like a godess or anything. Jayapradha used to totally own her whenever they got casted together. after the operation they were like equal for some time and then slowly sridevi became this beautiful MILF and jayapradha became a TANK. In her prime, Jayapradha was called the most beautiful woman by Satyajit Ray.
Totally agree, Jayapradha was awesome in her heydays. Sri devi had this humongous nose and was kinda dumpy too. :P

Jayaprada was beautiful and gracious. But Sridevi was more bubbly. Jayaprada suited more serious roles while Sridevi could play any role. If I had to chose' date=' I would watch a sridevi movie over a jayaprada movie.[/quote'] Talent wise Jayapradha is no match for Sridevi.

No southie talk in eastie thread :emc:
I am sorry to announce that you have been terminated from your :emc: post. This decision was an unanimous one and if you would like to lodge a complaint regarding our decision, open up a thread in War Zone within 24 hours (starting now....). P.S: Reason for your termination is your poor choice of words in this thread --> CLICK ME P. P.S: You will not be missed :finger: :emc: P. P. P.S: no ban :pray:

I am sorry to announce that you have been terminated from your :emc: post. This decision was an unanimous one and if you would like to lodge a complaint regarding our decision, open up a thread in War Zone within 24 hours (starting now....). P.S: Reason for your termination is your poor choice of words in this thread --> CLICK ME P. P.S: You will not be missed :finger: :emc: P. P. P.S: no ban :pray:
lol.. yaar beauty is subjective.. I guess it's a matter of which kinda women have u been with.. i've been with a girl who looks like s-devi, and am currently with one who's a bit like zinta.. But I haven't had the pleasure of being with a bengali softy :winky: .. hence milf for me, not for u :P

lol.. yaar beauty is subjective.. I guess it's a matter of which kinda women have u been with.. i've been with a girl who looks like s-devi' date=' and am currently with one who's a bit like zinta.. But I haven't had the pleasure of being with a bengali softy :winky: .. hence milf for me, not for u :P[/quote'] Poonjaabi kudiya FTW B->B->