CLT20, 2009 : No Indian team in the semis

Aadhavzone

haha' date=' despite having 9 players who have played intl cricket, an ipl team cant ge thru to the semis with teams with unknwon players[/quote'] you should thank BCCI then for organizing this tournament then where you're so proud to support your NON-IPL teams, eh?
haha' date=' despite having 9 players who have played intl cricket, an ipl team cant ge thru to the semis with teams with unknwon players[/quote'] I remember not too long ago in a more significant tournament 2 years ago... an international team with a playing XI who had played international cricket couldn't get through to a second round past an Ireland team with unknown players!
haha' date=' despite having 9 players who have played intl cricket, an ipl team cant ge thru to the semis with teams with unknwon players[/quote']
I remember not too long ago in a more significant tournament 2 years ago... an international team with a playing XI who had played international cricket couldn't get through to a second round past an Ireland team with unknown players!
To add to that. SL had called their "back up" spinner (who resides in England) for a test series and Pakistan made him look better than Murali. And even more recently injury hit NZ side downed the invincible Pakistani team who got all cocky with their semi-final record against the Kiwis only to be dumped out of the tournament by the "no match against us" Kiwis :giggle: Last, whenever our captain loses a game he does not have to explain our president/prime minister/cabinet ministers over why he lost a game :hysterical:
To add to that. SL had called their "back up" spinner (who resides in England) for a test series and Pakistan made him look better than Murali. And even more recently injury hit NZ side downed the invincible Pakistani team who got all cocky with their semi-final record against the Kiwis only to be dumped out of the tournament by the "no match against" Kiwis :giggle:
How many NZ players were injured going into that match? Ryder was out. Tuffey and Oram were gone. Vettori played with a bad hamstring. Who else? Wasn't it near being a B-strength team? BTW, in the last 2 World Cups Pakistan have failed to go past the preliminary group stages, despite having some very strong teams on paper. I hear some of the Pakistani fans wants cardboard outfields and pitches to be implemented, on grounds that their team looks better on paper than it does on turf. [in b4 ludh again complains that this is an off-topic post? :roll: ]
haha' date=' despite having 9 players who have played intl cricket, an ipl team cant ge thru to the semis with teams with unknwon players[/quote']
Better than losing to a team of weekend cricketers in the world cup.
I remember not too long ago in a more significant tournament 2 years ago... an international team with a playing XI who had played international cricket couldn't get through to a second round past an Ireland team with unknown players!
To add to that. SL had called their "back up" spinner (who resides in England) for a test series and Pakistan made him look better than Murali. And even more recently injury hit NZ side downed the invincible Pakistani team who got all cocky with their semi-final record against the Kiwis only to be dumped out of the tournament by the "no match against us" Kiwis :giggle: Last, whenever our captain loses a game he does not have to explain our president/prime minister/cabinet ministers over why he lost a game :hysterical:
How many NZ players were injured going into that match? Ryder was out. Tuffey and Oram were gone. Vettori played with a bad hamstring. Who else? Wasn't it near being a B-strength team? BTW, in the last 2 World Cups Pakistan have failed to go past the preliminary group stages, despite having some very strong teams on paper. I hear some of the Pakistani fans wants cardboard outfields and pitches to be implemented, on grounds that their team looks better on paper than it does on turf. [in b4 ludh again complains that this is an off-topic post? :roll: ]
Mashallah bro, how can you let these jahil Indians rip you a new one? No waiiiiiiiii, come back bro, come back for moaaaaarrrrrrrr. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Who else is sick of t20 ? t20, may you die a quick death.
Who liked it in the first place? I mean the first few T20 internationals were good. In the first few I saw no one took it seriously and everyone just went for broke and it produced some great entertainment. Now it seems people are taking it too seriously. Far too many singles for my liking and is so hit and miss (anyone can beat anyone on their day). Never been a huge fan but I pray it doesn't hang around for too much longer, nothing beats a top quality test match!