Who impressed you the most in CLT20?

Whom did u like the most in this series... Ross? Lee? Pollard? Kumble? Kohli? Sehwag? Bravo? anyone else? For me its Virat Kohli because tbh, i never rated him highly before, i always thought that he has talent but still isnt ready for international cricket. But i think he is ready and more importantly hungry for success. Lets hope that his hunger lingers on and he doesnt lose focus.

Sehwag was back to his impressive self. Kohli is coming into his own, hope he keeps it up. Kieron Pollard was a joy to behold. Will never forget CJ de Villiers' consecutive wickets in the super over that took the Eagles through. Rilee Rossouw surprised me. Always been fan of Kallis, so seeing him on fire in the bowling department was a highlight for me. The depth in the Cape Cobras team was a revelation, one guy doesn't fire & the next one just steps up, & that with Smith @ home & Gibbs not finding form.

Sehwag was back to his impressive self. Kohli is coming into his own' date=' hope he keeps it up. Kieron Pollard was a joy to behold. Will never forget CJ de Villiers' consecutive wickets in the super over that took the Eagles through. Rilee Rossouw surprised me. Always been fan of Kallis, so seeing him on fire in the bowling department was a highlight for me. The depth in the Cape Cobras team was a revelation, one guy doesn't fire & the next one just steps up, & that with Smith @ home & Gibbs not finding form.[/quote'] yes CJ de villiers super over was really a "superb over" that changed the game for the Eagles, magnificent stuff from the young man.I think he has been the only player who did well for Eagles in the entire tournament
yes CJ de villiers super over was really a "superb over" that changed the game for the Eagles' date=' magnificent stuff from the young man.I think he has been the only player who did well for Eagles in the entire tournament[/quote'] I hope SA selectors take note. While we don't have a bad bowling attack we can do with a man able to handle pressure. I don't have a lot of faith in Morkel, he's rather overrated imo. And Steyn takes most of his wickets against the lower order of late.
I hope SA selectors take note. While we don't have a bad bowling attack we can do with a man able to handle pressure. I don't have a lot of faith in Morkel' date=' he's rather overrated imo. And Steyn takes most of his wickets against the lower order of late.[/quote'] parnell is a much better bowler than morkel(Morne) and albie is a useless bowler IMO, i think selectros should see this performance to consider him against the touring english side :dance:
parnell is a much better bowler than morkel(Morne) and albie is a useless bowler IMO' date=' i think selectros should see this performance to consider him against the touring english side :dance:[/quote'] Albie is also overrated as a batsman. I really don't get the hype about either one of the brothers. I never feel secure when they are in the team, no matter who SA is facing. The younger guys, like Parnell, and imo CJ de Villiers, should be given a chance.

Pollard without a doubt was the highlight of the tournament. Kallis impressed me all over again in CL. Sehwag didn't really impress me because he played just as good as I had expected him to. the expectations are high from him so he ll have to do something extra ordinary to impress me. Sachin has to make a 100 to impress me while sehwag has to make a 50 to impress me now on. :yes: