BNP's Nick Griffin on Question Time this Thurs

Sooda

I cant say i know alot about politics in UK But any guy who calls the holocaust, the holocon, and thinks its all made up is surely worth seeing if only for the laughs More seriosuly though- Do you think the BBC were right to let him on? fascist, neo nazi thugs that they are at the BNP Or does this give them too much publicity and legitimacy which they shouldnt get Also what of the panel- Jack Straw, Chris Hune, Baroness Warsi- some big names but there has been criticism for the choice of panellists as well, saying Griffin will get too easy a ride

I cant say i know alot about politics in UK But any guy who calls the holocaust, the holocon, and thinks its all made up is surely worth seeing if only for the laughs
6 million jews were killed in the most inhumane, barbaric and cruel methods possible for no other reason than being jewish Holocaust deniers sicken me, sicken me to the core.

I believe he should be allowed to express his views. I feel a lot more people are turning to the BNP because they may feel the jobs they're entitled to are going to someone else. These people don't even fully know what the BNP stand for, having him on question time will put him on the spot, hopefully he'll be grilled and be shown as the idiot he is.

The problem with Q Time is that is not really going to be an examination of his views like an interview might be. Theyll have discussions on current affairs or whatever and Griffin will come across like a normal politician. The questions come from the audience so dont know how much he'll be put on the spot.