Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. - Rich Cook In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they’re not. - Yoggi Berra

Howard Roark: Man cannot survive except through his mind. He comes on earth unarmed. His brain is his only weapon. But the mind is an attribute of the individual, there is no such thing as a collective brain. The man who thinks must think and act on his own. The reasoning mind cannot work under any form of compulsion. It cannot not be subordinated to the needs, opinions, or wishes of others. It is not an object of sacrifice. :hail:

Guest Shivani
Jis toofan main dushamanon ke hosh urh jaate hain, Us toofan main hum chaddi sukhaate hain
stop watching bakwass pikcharrrrrs peekay :mad: :giggle:

Jis toofan main dushamanon ke hosh urh jaate hain, Us toofan main hum chaddi sukhaate hain
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Monroe People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. But when the darkness sets in their real beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson As long as your mistakes are new ones, you can argue that you are making progress - anonymous I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire