Muhammad Irfan

Celeste

He is too tall to bend over i.e. get down and field a ball. He will be a liability to the team if he is just going to play purely as a bowler. I believe in the Australian ideology, you gotta do two outta the three things (bat, bowl, field) well to get into the team. If this guy can contribute with the bat then fair enough.

7 feet giant Well he currently bowls in high 70s to low 80s. With that much height touching 80 is more then enough to unsettle any batsmen. He has just started so there isn't much news about his variety and he hardly bowls any extras. When I first heard about him I thought he may/maynot be good but this guy has run havoc in his first 3 FC matches. He has hardly played any proper cricket before that. In his first match he didn't get any wicket, but in the next two he got 20 wickets and oppositions and team-mates have really rated him high. Not getting carried away but I hope he turns out something big for Pakistan. Test attack with Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Irfan is going to ROCK! :yay:

7 feet giant Well he currently bowls in high 70s to low 80s. With that much height touching 80 is more then enough to unsettle any batsmen. He has just started so there isn't much news about his variety and he hardly bowls any extras. When I first heard about him I thought he may/maynot be good but this guy has run havoc in his first 3 FC matches. He has hardly played any proper cricket before that. In his first match he didn't get any wicket' date=' but in the next two he got 20 wickets and oppositions and team-mates have really rated him high. Not getting carried away but I hope he turns out something big for Pakistan. Test attack with Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Irfan is going to ROCK! :yay:[/quote'] dont count till ur chicken j=hatches eg=mohammad zahid:--D