The greatest batsman on earth -or maybe not?

graphic23

At every moment in the last 2 years after the 2007 WC, when doubters and detractors have heaped mountains of criticisms, Sach has replied back with vengeance never seen before. For the sake of your own self-worth and dignity, you really don’t want to critique Sach, because its only a matter of time before he’s gonna make you look an absolute nincompoop.
Thank you for that. Very well put.
At every moment in the last 2 years after the 2007 WC, when doubters and detractors have heaped mountains of criticisms, Sach has replied back with vengeance never seen before. For the sake of your own self-worth and dignity, you really don’t want to critique Sach, because its only a matter of time before he’s gonna make you look an absolute nincompoop.
Exactly:two_thumbs_up: And you had to learn this the hard way!:--D
Oh yeah ? So he is going to score 200in the 2nd ODI and help India win ? Are you ****ing serious ? :pray:

There has never been a dumber idea floated in cricketing circles by coach, captain, media, and fans than to have Tendulkar bat in the middle order. You have at your disposal the best ODI opener of all time and you want to waste him in the middle order? Really, that does not even qualify the first hurdle of logic! I've been hearing this crap off an on for 7 years now - Ganguly started this ch.utiyagiri by pushing Tendulkar to the middle order. Thankfully, his brains were not completely degenerate so he brought him back as opener for the World Cup in '03. Chappell's bheja was more fried so he could not make the switch in time before the '07 WC. And now as another WC is coming close the most ridiculous cricket idea ever is lurking it's head again. I just hope Dhoni and Kirsten don't commit this crime.

There has never been a dumber idea floated in cricketing circles by coach, captain, media, and fans than to have Tendulkar bat in the middle order. You have at your disposal the best ODI opener of all time and you want to waste him in the middle order? Really, that does not even qualify the first hurdle of logic! I've been hearing this crap off an on for 7 years now - Ganguly started this ch.utiyagiri by pushing Tendulkar to the middle order. Thankfully, his brains were not completely degenerate so he brought him back as opener for the World Cup in '03. Chappell's bheja was more fried so he could not make the switch in time before the '07 WC. And now as another WC is coming close the most ridiculous cricket idea ever is lurking it's head again. I just hope Dhoni and Kirsten don't commit this crime.
That sumps it up :hatsoff:
And somehow Sachin survived them all and is back to where he belongs. And the ones who messed with him...........
You want to put the greatest odi opener in cricketing history down the order?????????:omg:
Guys don't waste your time pondering about Sachin's batting slot. He will continue to open the innings as long as he plays ODI cricket.
QFT PS - Sup finey:two_thumbs_up: