The greatest batsman on earth -or maybe not?

graphic23

He's become tuk tuk. Cant open an innings if it depended on his life. Awful at the moment. Better if he's dropped. The team is not in balance because of him. Get Yusuf Pathan in place of him -seriously. Or maybe Subramaniam Badrinath - remember that guy? Better even' date=' Murali Vijay. I bet any of these players could've done better than this fool of a batsman. Why the f|_|ck is he still playing cricket? I dont get it.[/quote'] You arm chair critics seem to know everything about the game ! Have you ever held a bat and scored 10 runs ? if so at what level?
dekh liya ne.. thats why I said Sachin should come at no. 3. .. he does not play his usual self while opening nowadays.. Sachin coming at no. 3 would also give more stability in case Veeru fails some day .. Veeru and Gauti should open
2 innings and he does not play his usual self? He played 8 balls today? Sachin has usually always waited till 6-7 overs before hitting. the fact is moving down the order affects Sachin. the fact is, it does not make a difference to gambhir. So why change?
2 innings and he does not play his usual self? He played 8 balls today? Sachin has usually always waited till 6-7 overs before hitting. the fact is moving down the order affects Sachin. the fact is' date=' it does not make a difference to gambhir. So why change?[/quote'] to keep left-right combination.. even today the most successful partnerships were left-rigth ones .. Dhoni-Gauti and Dhoni-Raina were the two most successful partnerships Anyways I am not saying no. 4 or no. 5 but simply no. 3 which is quite sensible.. normally the no. 3 batsman comes within the first 15 overs
to keep left-right combination.. even today the most successful partnerships were left-rigth ones .. Dhoni-Gauti and Dhoni-Raina were the two most successful partnerships Anyways I am not saying no. 4 or no. 5 but simply no. 3 which is quite sensible.. normally the no. 3 batsman comes within the first 15 overs
It will not work. You either make him open or drop him. he doesnt fit anywhere else. Right left combination doesnt matter. even with Sehwag and Gambhir opening they failed many times just like Sachin Sehwag succeeded many times