Have you ever had a stiff knee??

Cricketics

No swelling. Movement is all good. It's just that there is pain near the joint or to be precise' date=' there is pain on the right side of the knee. When I get up from a seat, it pains as the leg which was stationary took some movement. When using stairs, it pains on that left leg knee so I am basically only using my right leg on stairs and slowly bringing my left leg forward to make it parallel to each other.[/quote'] may be an MCL strain.....have you taken any nalgesic???to be fair i dont think yoou will make it for saturday...how many days it has been now?any improvement?

No swelling. Movement is all good. It's just that there is pain near the joint or to be precise' date=' there is pain on the right side of the knee. When I get up from a seat, it pains as the leg which was stationary took some movement. When using stairs, it pains on that left leg knee so I am basically only using my right leg on stairs and slowly bringing my left leg forward to make it parallel to each other.[/quote'] ditto for me right leg instead of left