Comment here >>>>

gaurav92

Comment here >>>>  

1. 1.

• Very good and sensible every time
    • fabulous sometimes and ordinary sometimes
    • Just Ordinary and needs some extra masala
    • Below par and not sensible at all

I also used capitals but it turned into smalls automatically. I clicked the smiley from the smiley list yet it did not appear. :(( :WTF: EDIT: It worked this time :yess:
U cant use all CAPITAL letters in your post ... so if you just post : W T F : then it wont work but if you add more text to it like "h4te is g4y :WTF:" then it will work

U cant use all CAPITAL letters in your post ... so if you just post : W T F : then it wont work but if you add more text to it like "h4te is g4y :WTF:" then it will work
yup I could make out that ... there seems to be auto conversion of capital letters to small in ICF to avoid shouting in posts .. but change the smiley code to small letters wtf.. any admin please change the smiley to small wtf instead of the capital one.. then this more words problem will be solved

yup I could make out that ... there seems to be auto conversion of capital letters to small in ICF to avoid shouting in posts .. but change the smiley code to small letters wtf.. any admin please change the smiley to small wtf instead of the capital one.. then this more words problem will be solved
Off Topic :orderorder: