Ponting -the CHOKER

zubinpepsi

Austalia has never chased more than 269 successfully against india. the chokers!!!
Since you seem to know so much about chasing and choking, here's a quiz for you. Between 25th April 1998 (after Sachin's "Desert Storm") and 16th October 2007 (before India's win over Australia in Mumbai during the 2007 ODI series), India and Australia played 36 ODIs against each other. That's during a span of almost 10 years. How many of those matches did India win while chasing?
Since you seem to know so much about chasing and choking' date=' here's a quiz for you. Between 25th April 1998 (after Sachin's "Desert Storm") and 16th October 2007 (before India's win over Australia in Mumbai during the 2007 ODI series), India and Australia played 36 ODIs against each other. That's during a span of almost 10 years. How many of those matches did India win while chasing?[/quote'] what is your point?
Point is that when it comes to chasing (and choking)' date=' India is in a league of its own. Especially in India-Australia contests. For 10 years India could not win a game against Australia while chasing.[/quote'] India might have failed more often but nothing can beat the magnitude of choke involved in not being able to chase 100 runs.
India might have failed more often but nothing can beat the magnitude of choke involved in not being able to chase 100 runs.
But the ball turned too much than it should have on Day 3 pitch :orderorder: :punter:
India might have failed more often but nothing can beat the magnitude of choke involved in not being able to chase 100 runs.
If Warne had been playing Australia would have been chasing 50 anyway. Funny that India served up a massive turning wicket when Warne got injured..
If Warne had been playing Australia would have been chasing 50 anyway. Funny that India served up a massive turning wicket when Warne got injured..
You mean to say that Warne didnt play the previous series on turning tracks ? The one in which a noobie spinner bagged 32 wickets in 3 matches.I wonder how the great spinner warne did. Maybe I am thinking about the other series in which kumble got 25..I bet warne did wonderful things in that series.
You mean to say that Warne didnt play the previous series on turning tracks ? The one in which a noobie spinner bagged 32 wickets in 3 matches.I wonder how the great spinner warne did. Maybe I am thinking about the other series in which kumble got 25..I bet warne did wonderful things in that series.
If Michael Clarke can take 6/9 on the pitch, Warne can do whatever he wants. Then again, it wouldn't be the last time Michael Clarke tore through you with his friendly left armers.