Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

I would have replied to the other parts of your post, but after reading this I have realized it's a futile exercise. You think the Taliban with 100,000 people and a bunch of AK47s will be able to dismantle the entire structure of the Pakistani army and take over the country? If, and it's a huge if, a Taliban takeover does happen in Pakistan it certainly won't be because Taliban were able to defeat the army. If Taliban take over Pakistan, they will take over the army and all it's weaponry as well.
Not necessarily, it might be a long drawn out ethnic civil war. By the end of it there probably wont be much weaponry left anyway. The nukes would definitely gone and all the heavy weaponry would be dysfunctional for lack of spares (pakistan depends heavily on USA and China). Even if there is civil war with no clear winner it would render pakistan an impotent country. Think of the immense famine any agricultural failure would cause. A win win situation for India.

Seeing this thread looks like very few really hate Pak. Wonder what the responses would be if a similar thread were posted in a Pak forum. :hmmm:
Yoda, There is a reason why Shahid Afridi is part of that country :winky: Danramrah, I dont think folks were disappointed you "vented" against Pak, but more about you being patronizing towards ViruRulez. ============ Anyway, looks like the loony bhagwa brigade is still on about wiping a country and its regular citizens from the world map!

Pak has approx half of Kashmir and India has the other half. Why not just make the LOC into international borders:dontknow: Neither country is going to give up the part they have unless there is a full on war on the disputed region. The day Indian Kashmir breaks off from India, is the day India would split up into more states. My $0.002
There was this movie called "Sardar" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240879/ - about Vallabhai Patel, played by Paresh Rawal ( Watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=paresh+rawal+sardar&search_type=&aq=f ) There is a scene in which he gets pissed at a crowd where they demand own states, and he gets on the roof of a car and shouts - Pakistan, Khalistan - ek din yeh Pagalistan ho jayega Very good performance

lol .. a paki poster Opens a thread and then disappears after first 2-3 replies and we are still (145 posts) discussing "Do we hate pakistan" :hehe:
am here my friend, i am keeping my full eye on the thread, but i dont want to get into debates, its for you to discuss and me to process. now dont ask me what kind of processing is this!

When an attack happens in India and it is revealed it was orchestrated from Pakistan with help of India's muslims, it is the mainstream muslims, those who are patriotic to India, who bear the brunt of the backlash and suspicion In that sense, do Indian muslims live in fear ?
Sree , have u ever lived in India ? u just read non-sense on pokepassion or watch it in movies .. look there are issues but its not that every muslim in India is a terrorist or wants to wage jihad against India. 99% of them live like you live in Aus ... its 1% who are either angry for some reason or blame India for their poor condition.

When an attack happens in India and it is revealed it was orchestrated from Pakistan with help of India's muslims, it is the mainstream muslims, those who are patriotic to India, who bear the brunt of the backlash and suspicion In that sense, do Indian muslims live in fear ?
Are you absolutely clueless about India? You keep on making these kind of crazy posts every now and then about India and it's absolutely clear that you have never lived in India - maybe visited off and on. Take up a summer project in some NGO in India, live the country and then comment.

Are you absolutely clueless about India? You keep on making these kind of crazy posts every now and then about India and it's absolutely clear that you have never lived in India - maybe visited off and on. Take up a summer project in some NGO in India, live the country and then comment.
That doesn't answer anything Is it an exaggeration to say Indian muslims fear a backlash by Hindu zealots when members of the Indian muslim community are implicated in terror attacks ? Are these people clueless too ? http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout&cid=1229270059323

No the only clueless idiot here is you. The more you post on this topic, the dumber you show yourself to be (although I think the limit was crossed a longtime ago). Seriously, stop making posts about topics you have no clue about. By your own admission, you have no experience of living in India (for a considerable amount of time), have no attachment with the people there (not your relatives). So why bother coming up with stupid crap from websites with idiots (like you) who have nothing better to do than spread hatred, and then claiming that to be the truth? Geez.

That doesn't answer anything Is it an exaggeration to say Indian muslims fear a backlash by Hindu zealots when members of the Indian muslim community are implicated in terror attacks ? Are these people clueless too ? http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout&cid=1229270059323
If you are going to give me link from sites like islamonline I am not even going to click on them to progress any sort of conversation. But keep on demonstrating your ignorance which I started noticing after your genius comments in the Kashmiri cricketer thread. Next link, please? faithfreedom?

Please just answer the question A simple YES or NO answer to whether Indian Muslims fear a backlash in the event of an attack
The typical response I would want to give a student asking an elementary Newtonian Mechanics question taking a Quantum Mechanics class but who does not know Newtonian Mechanics would be to say, "Frack Off". Unfortunately such things are considered highly unethical in the real world, but on an online forum I can direct such questions to that kind of an answer without impunity.

Seriously man, your posts are sounding funnier and funnier everyday. Get off the ****ing internet for a while...it will do you good. :two_thumbs_up: You need a good dose of reality. :eyedance: