Fortress Kotla might provide late 90z style contest

Cricketics

There were plans to create the most fastest pitch in India @ the Kotla stadium in Delhi, but the curator and management forgot that they needed to ready the pitch by champions league and hence they could come up with a very slow pitch. We saw some low scoring 2020 games in kotla recently in champions league. I think in this 50 over game, we might see 240-260 being a good score. With our batting, I think we have a upper hand if we are chasing or batting first.

would they be using a different pitch than the ones used in CLT20? wen u sed late 90s, i cudnt help but think about WC96 where india lost to sl after scoring 270 something.. and that match played a huge role in azhar opting to chase in the semis and went on to lose... i hope we extract revenge in 2011 WC and hope Dhoni doesnt make stupid decisions like those

would they be using a different pitch than the ones used in CLT20? wen u sed late 90s, i cudnt help but think about WC96 where india lost to sl after scoring 270 something.. and that match played a huge role in azhar opting to chase in the semis and went on to lose... i hope we extract revenge in 2011 WC and hope Dhoni doesnt make stupid decisions like those
Late 90z doesn't really mean i am referring to games which took place in delhi before. Just how close the games were when team used to score 240 odd at that time
tics' date=' why do you say we have the advantage here because of our batting. I think the more important things is which team has the more accurate bowlers on a pitch that stays low. Plus I feel a few of our batsmen could get easily frustrated if they're aren't able to score so easily[/quote'] Well just the way Dhoni and Gambhir batted yesterday in Middle order, I think they will be the key again to our batting line up, especially Dhoni. Man he should be batting up in this series now since he looks to be in red hot form. Plus I feel Praveen Kumar has grown up well as a bowler and should coem handy on this pitch for us. I hope atleast. Other than Lee, I feel other Aussie bowlers can be kept at bay.

Loved every bit of it from where i started watching. Classic game. There was little uneven boune which aussie seamers made use of, there was not too high score.. Good challenge for the batsmans.. Lovely crowd.. Full stadium. LOT OF NOISE. BRILLIANT.. JUST BRILLIANT. YUVRAJ-DHONI -- JUST TOP CLASS EFFORT