Injury hit Aussies: Hopes, Lee, Paine, Henriques and Siddle out of the series

champ

:yay: India can win this series then' date=' odds will go in favour of india in that way.Shane be generous and dont change the odds for the rest of the series and keep it up to 9/10 or min. 4/5 :pray:[/quote'] why u guys are so excited about winning some crap series .. we will never get credit for winning this series .. i was only looking out for competition in this series since top teams were playing .. i hope the series lives up to that ..
yeah i agree that would make our win even sweeter!! :P
That's only if we had really won against OZ in presence of Lee :lol: Lee would have restricted atleast 10-15 runs per match along with 2-3 important wickets sending India on the back foot.... Now no Lee no fear :eyedance::eyedance::eyedance:
I don't think India will get much credit if they win the series' date=' which they surely will now, because Aussies side is so significantly weakened.[/quote'] well i think a full strength Indian squad which we had in the 2nd match (except Zaheer ofcourse) is much better than Aussies with Lee in the squad. Anyway its my opinion, just wanted to say that although the absence of Lee would hurt Australia but it really wouldnt have mattered that much against a strong Indian side in the sub-continent.
I don't think India will get much credit if they win the series' date=' which they surely will now, because Aussies side is so significantly weakened.[/quote'] India's nemesis are Ponting, Hussey and Watson and all 3 of those guys are fit and ready I should also add Johnson (I know he has not done anything, but I have a feeling he is ready to deliver). Lee has never been a big threat to India.
You mean Aus shouldn't get credit for winning the first ODI since Zaheer and Yuvraj were not playing ? :dontknow:
Zaheer averages almost 50 against Aussies while Yuvi averages in mid 20s against them.
Lee has never been a big threat to India.
Really?? Lee bowling averages against India is 20.70.