Less ODI would prolong Tendulkar's career: Border

SachDan

Yeah.. what the fuss about here... People want him in the middle.... I would definitely want him to skip those Chaddi cricket IPL crap... for next season...All the crappy ODIs agains, ENG, BANG, WI, SL, PAK... Only play SA and AUS... And... let me tell you this... Oont baith bhi jaye to gadhe se uncha hi dikhta hai...

Yeah.. what the fuss about here... People want him in the middle.... I would definitely want him to skip those Chaddi cricket IPL crap... for next season...All the crappy ODIs agains, ENG, BANG, WI, SL, PAK... Only play SA and AUS... And... let me tell you this... Oont baith bhi jaye to gadhe se uncha hi dikhta hai...
:two_thumbs_up:
now tell me one thing what is sachin gaining from playing this series .. would u like to see him play in a series like this or a world cup .. our management still want to squeeze out every blood from sachin .. they are just not confident of playing without him .. when will they learn doing that ..and dont bring the point of yesterday where sachin dint score still india won .. we need to adapt .. get a pool of 2 or 3 team backup .. rest the top players like sachin sehwag dhoni yuvi .. or some matches .. i just dont see a team building happening at all .. we will go to another big tournament and get busted .. feck
Sachin plays when he wants and feels like he should; 'Management' does not decide when he should or should not play. To add to it, he understands his body the best, regardless what all the "greats of the game" have to advise. Why do you think he does not play all the 50+ ODI's that India plays and selects ones he should? At this point in his distinguished career he should be trusted to make the best judgement both for himself and the team. He's does not seem to be like the other players that had to be forced to retire.
Sachin plays when he wants and feels like he should; 'Management' does not decide when he should or should not play. To add to it, he understands his body the best, regardless what all the "greats of the game" have to advise. Why do you think he does not play all the 50+ ODI's that India plays and selects ones he should? At this point in his distinguished career he should be trusted to make the best judgement both for himself and the team. He's does not seem to be like the other players that had to be forced to retire.
give me some instances where sachin has chosen a series .. most of the time he has missed out is bcos of injury .. there is no question of choosing his games ..
give me some instances where sachin has chosen a series .. most of the time he has missed out is bcos of injury .. there is no question of choosing his games ..
The day tendulkar announces he opted to "rest" from a certain series expect people to come out with lathi's, bhalas, hulls and go after him and lynch him. First question that will pop up is "How come you play in IPL, but elect to rest from a series when it comes to representing India"...don't believe me, ask MSD :giggle: NONE of the players have the luxury of opting out from a series even when they have a legit reason to do so because they are now termed as mercenaries.
The day tendulkar announces he opted to "rest" from a certain series expect people to come out with lathi's, bhalas, hulls and go after him and lynch him. First question that will pop up is "How come you play in IPL, but elect to rest from a series when it comes to representing India"...don't believe me, ask MSD :giggle: NONE of the players have the luxury of opting out from a series even when they have a legit reason to do so because they are now termed as mercenaries.
But isnt that a valid question Playing IPL but picking and choosing ODIs for India Playing IPL with so many matches in such short durations is more gruelling than ODIs so, if he wants rest, it would only be logical that he skips IPL and use those 2 months period for rest rather than picking and choosing International matches but if he plays ipl and skips odis, then he is certainly going to get criticized