Another DDCA related problem

Feed

Ohhh. comeone Punter.. dont be so pised off.. just last year, your team was offered a red carpet welcome by the Rajasthan Cricket association. You came here much earlier than required, practiced at the best of facilities, which even our Indians dint get and we all know how your team fared in the series... Last year you got the best facilities, this time not so great. It evens up mate... Now why are you moaning? Just think that there was rain in the morning and thats why you couldn't practice..

^ I never saw our captain get pissed at getting only one practice game last time around befor the test series. Ganguly never complained when practice game was organized in slow and low track and 1st test was on bouncy Brisbane. You guys are champion, Why do you need practice, Chill out :winky:

7 live cartridges found 2 hours before match in Kotla stadium News channels flashing it right now. The police had recovered 7 live kartoos just 2 hours before the start of the 3rd ODI in Kotla. Delhi police found the kartooses in a bathroom when making a final security check before the start of match in Kotla. They are still investing it right now as per news channels.

WTF is a kartoos ?
abe live kartoos means live cartridge.. you all have become firangis :headshake: NB: I also forgot the English name initially and so mentioned kartoos as I was watching in a hindi news channel :P Now I remember the english name and so mods please change the kartoos to cartridge in the thread title and first post.