Do you think Henriques blocked Dhoni intentionally ( Proof Inside - Pics and Vid )

spectre

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. India's cricket history is filled with cheating.
WTF comment of the day.. that too coming from an Aussie.. have you forgotten Gambir elbowing Watto and getting punished? We did criticize him for that and ofcourse we also believed that Watto got away as he was the original instigator.. coming to henrique incident, it was our captain's nice gesture not to complain (unlike your whining caotain who'll goto the refreees like a cry baby).. had he complained, i'm sure henrque would have got a stern warning in his debut match..
WTF comment of the day.. that too coming from an Aussie.. have you forgotten Gambir elbowing Watto and getting punished? We did criticize him for that and ofcourse we also believed that Watto got away as he was the original instigator.. coming to henrique incident, it was our captain's nice gesture not to complain (unlike your whining caotain who'll goto the refreees like a cry baby).. had he complained, i'm sure henrque would have got a stern warning in his debut match..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Uhh you guys are soo frustrating. Not even going to bother.
Dude We respect your high quality cricket and the brand of cricket you play. But there has been some infamous behaviour something you cannot refuse. Peace. There have been several instances batsmen colliding with bowlers. Not every incident was discussed like this. This one seemed deliberate that is why fans are analyzing it. Just take it easy.

After comparing the Johnson & Henriques incidents I'm convinced both bowlers got in Dhoni's way on purpose. They both had a slight look before moving straight into his path. Henriques was more convincing than Johnson plus he fell too, which will make it go through as an accident more easily. Once might have been accidental, but twice in as many matches? I don't buy that kind of coincidence. OZ was clearly desperate to get rid of Dhoni in any way possible on both occasions.

Henriques comes from the biggest cheat in the sporting arena's (Ronaldo's) country. Fark you Ronaldo :finger: On a serious note, I do not think Moises did this on purpose. As far as I see, he was just trying to get behind the throw and unfortunately blocked Dhoni's strides.